LegacyGT.com

Darn broad just rear ended me

spc2125

no. maybe you are speaking some kind of code, but you mentioned "damage to the frame and everything" from previous owner (maybe). and then you mention getting HOOKED UP.

So clarify.....

1. previous damage to the vehicle or not?

Nrw was making a joke that there was previous damage from PO.

I know the bumper was repainted but now the bumper isnt even attached to the car anymore.

No scamming so you can call the dogs off. Just a guy trying to fix his car that was hit by this chick.

Hooking up meaning new bumper and fresh set of paint on it as well as a detail.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nrw was making a joke that there was previous damage from PO.

I know the bumper was repainted but now the bumper isnt even attached to the car anymore.

No scamming so you can call the dogs off. Just a guy trying to fix his car that was hit by this chick.

Hooking up meaning new bumper and fresh set of paint on it as well as a detail.

good you clarified. dogs called off.:cool:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Yes I have been hoping for a new spc help thread! Insurance companies aren't stupid they will only cover the damage from recent accident they will use common sense on any damage that doesn't make sense and you may have to come outta pocket. Insurance companies don't like to pay out if they don't have to.

Yes I have been hoping for a new spc help thread! Insurance companies aren't stupid they will only cover the damage from recent accident they will use common sense on any damage that doesn't make sense and you may have to come outta pocket. Insurance companies don't like to pay out if they don't have to.

Yes i know this. Thats why i went to a well respected guy in the area. Hes also got four subarus. And he doesnt let anyone push him around. He was telling me that the insurance co. Will come take a look at the damage ans will want to low ball. But he says that you need a repair shop that will fight for the the repairs to be done correctly and he says their good at that.

Honestly im not trying to think about it.

There is a bunch of hidden damage to the frame and everything. Dont know the specifics off the top of my head. Had to go to work so couldnt wait for the rental car. Hopefully picking it up tm.

Not going to say anything but this girl hitting me is a blessing in disguise. I am getting HOOKED UP. Going to look mint when I get it back.... in two weeks :(

Cant wait!! I might go on a little drive to get a good dose of boost before i get some little corolla or something.

^This! from the looks of your bumper the speed was low and hidden damage is doubtful/highly unlikely! The insurance company will point that out and try to not pay for the hidden damage! Most bumpers are designed to take the brunt of the force in a minor fender bender and keep from damaging the frame. Also not to burst your bubble but if I am not mistaken you may not be able to get a rental unless the repair shop has loaners due to having to be 21 in MA to rent a car!

I love how when someone gets in an accident... everyone becomes an expert in insurance.

Let me just clarify everything for you all....

There is hidden damage, the body shop already did a quick inspection and could see behind the bumper that there is dents behind the bumper in some way. I will post pics when they take it apart.

Second, regarding renting under 21...

I have called Enterprize and they said they allow perople under 21 to rent a car as long as they have a $200 deposit that they will get back.

I know my car is going to come back better than it went in but i still was in an accident and will lose my car for two weeks. Cut me some damn slack and get off my back please.

I may not be an expert on insurance comapnies but I have had to deal with them a handful of times! I owned a car that I swear had a target that only women drivers could see and would aim for! Also just because ur body guy has Subarus dont mean he can pull a fast one on the insurance company! They will look over your car with a fine tooth comb if they suspect fraud! You may want to take that "smokeshows" panties off seems like they are starting to bunch up on you!

Archived