LegacyGT.com

Darn broad just rear ended me

spc2125

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wellllll, carfax is the authority on ownership. If they don't list you as an owner, you technically don't own your car, regardless of what your state title says.

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

wait......so they are fixing more then what was caused in this accident? if her car was hardly damaged, and your bumper looks like it needs replacing, how is the frame bent?

because structural engineer

you didn't answer my question. explain the hook up.

so you are expecting that there will be more damage because of this recent accident? or was their previous damage that was not fixed. and if you go thru insurance, how will the body shop know what was not fixed and what to send in for insurance claim on the new damage?

or are you scamming the girl's family now by not going thru insurance?

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

How can i scam her? Im going through insurance...

By blaming prior damage on this accident.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

everyone is out to scam everyone unfortunately that seems to be the way of the world these days.

my girlfriends Cadillac slid through a red light one icy morning a few weeks back, she tapped the lady in front of us maybe going 2mph with no damage to either vehicle. The "woman" is now claiming back and neck injuries as a result of the impact, gotta love people.

everyone is out to scam everyone unfortunately that seems to be the way of the world these days.

my girlfriends Cadillac slid through a red light one icy morning a few weeks back, she tapped the lady in front of us maybe going 2mph with no damage to either vehicle. The "woman" is now claiming back and neck injuries as a result of the impact, gotta love people.

I was thinking about saying my neck hurt. But what do people even get out of it? I would think that it would just cover medical costs.

Too much work or not. It's wrong. Don't be an asshole. If you do and post about it, I will forward this thread, specifically the last few posts, to the local authorities.

People like you who think about ******* over others for personal gain are pathetic.

But hidden damage and everyrhing will cost thousands.

More explanation later

There is a bunch of hidden damage to the frame and everything.

Not going to say anything but this girl hitting me is a blessing in disguise. I am getting HOOKED UP.

Wonder how much of it was from her and how much the previous owner did.

A mystery that will never be solved :iam:

The bolts just ripped through the bumper. So i put washers and put a piece of electrical tape over the crack and glue under it to hold the cracked places sttaight. Pretty ghetto. I wanted to keep it on to further any damage to the front bumper in case anything like tjatvevet happened. But it shall be fixed along with the rear bumper ss well as fresh paint and fully detailed car inside and out

Im going through insurance. The damage done will be taken care of.

That is all.

Comprende?

no. maybe you are speaking some kind of code, but you mentioned "damage to the frame and everything" from previous owner (maybe). and then you mention getting HOOKED UP.

So clarify.....

1. previous damage to the vehicle or not?

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Too much work or not. It's wrong. Don't be an asshole. If you do and post about it, I will forward this thread, specifically the last few posts, to the local authorities.

People like you who think about ******* over others for personal gain are pathetic.

Easy tiger. Im not like that. Im a good boy ;)

Archived