LegacyGT.com

Darn broad just rear ended me

spc2125

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually....you are abusing your privilege of being able to open/close your own thread closing it when you feel the heat you've brought on yourself is too much to take.

at this point, if you continue to open/close at will your thread will either be closed or it will be moved off forum.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

thanks....but additional comments not needed. only fuels his need to close the thread.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I respectfully disagree with your position that Im abusing my privileges. The thread is about the car accident and that is what I am trying to keep it on. I believe that most of the members are abusing their rights to post and are just trying to egg me on and use my threads as their on general chap forum.

Which to a point is fine, thats what a forum is and they have their rights to say whatever they want. But I was doing my job trying to keep that thread clean of crap and on topic. So you can close it if you wish and move it off the forum, because at this point its at a point of no return.

your comments are what get you in trouble. this has continued from one post to another. you ask for help, go against what people are suggesting and get mad when people give you sh!t about it.

you are the only forum member who repeated opens and closes a thread. therefore you are abusing the power.

thread closed and moved off forum

Archived