LegacyGT.com

BrenTuning LegacyGT.com Dyno Day Part 2

BrenTuning

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you drive around with a catted downpipe and grimmspeed ebcs without getting it tuned? I'd imagine no. I'd love to get tuned dying this but would have all parts on already. I could run stage 2 cobb tune but is that really safe without a custom tune?

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

Moddiction Stainless steel and Titanium shift knobs.

Drivetrain, suspension, brakes, exhaust, cooling, fuel, gauges+MUCH more!

what do u need?
Little things but my work is only when the snowfalls and its too unpredictable. Just took a big chunk of change out for an engine swap, too. I have a stock tmic on the way, need a caliper bracket as I found out when changing all the rotors and pads, tranny flush, register today( car was down for a year :mad:). If time before I can get a retune then I will get my boost gauge installed so I can monitor it daily.

• I Donated Too
What you're full!!? But I wanted get tuned!!! Oh, wait a minute... I was first to respond and sign up, I must have just forgot. OH NO! I got bumped to second place. Lordy!!! Now bumped to third, Heavens No!!! it looks like I might be fourth or fifth now... or as usual. Last. **** it. I'm staying in bed, I'll show up later.

What you're full!!? But I wanted get tuned!!! Oh, wait a minute... I was first to respond and sign up, I must have just forgot. OH NO! I got bumped to second place. Lordy!!! Now bumped to third, Heavens No!!! it looks like I might be fourth or fifth now... or as usual. Last. **** it. I'm staying in bed, I'll show up later.

We still haven't finalized order of when people are going on the dyno my friend :)

Archived