LegacyGT.com

BrenTuning LegacyGT.com Dyno Day Part 2

BrenTuning

Ok great. Sounds good! Couple different tunes selectable by the SI Drive knob would be awesome!

For the tmic what would you suggest if anything? Will I get worthwhile gains from it? Or more to prevent the endtanks from popping off? I definitely do not want to go fmic on this car.

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

Moddiction Stainless steel and Titanium shift knobs.

Drivetrain, suspension, brakes, exhaust, cooling, fuel, gauges+MUCH more!

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's gains to be had as the stock top mounts don't flow as well. And as you said at the end there it will eliminate the plastic endtanks that like to separate.

If you plan on keeping the stock tmic you'll want to re-enforce the plastic connections at some point.

Ok yeah. I have no plans to be launching or dragging the car or anything. Just want it to have a bit more power for my daily driving enjoyment. Do you also tune AEM EMS by chance? Might need to have my S2000 tuned in the spring once I change up to a little more boost.

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

Yeah I'm happy about that! Also have a steering wheel paddle for Sport # which is pretty cool. Just flick it and can have the stage 2 tune activated! Can't wait!

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

• I Donated Too
yeah having different maps on the different modes is awesome. My car has "i" mode set to wastegate pressure and 75% throttle(requested torque or whatever) at full pedal depression, my "S" mode is set to 16psi and 100% throttle at 80% pedal depression, and S# is set to 19psi, with 100% throttle at 50% pedal depression. I think my timing is also more aggressive in S#, it's definitely a KILL mode haha. There are other things tweaked too, but i'd have to ask again

yeah having different maps on the different modes is awesome. My car has "i" mode set to wastegate pressure and 75% throttle(requested torque or whatever) at full pedal depression, my "S" mode is set to 16psi and 100% throttle at 80% pedal depression, and S# is set to 19psi, with 100% throttle at 50% pedal depression. I think my timing is also more aggressive in S#, it's definitely a KILL mode haha. There are other things tweaked too, but i'd have to ask again

Thats pretty slick, wish I bought a later year now.

Yeah thats awesome! Happy I found a newer model with si drive!

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

^ If you're not too far away, stop by anyway for an hour or so. Bren will be really busy (though I'm sure he can at least spare a minute if you wanna shake hands and introduce yourself) but there will be plenty of other folks to meet and chat with anyway. Bren's guys are pretty cool too. See some other setups, meet some of the other fellas, hear some rockin' exhaust notes at full throttle. Should be fun. ;)

hahaha ian that avatar is funny.......stevie boy i do not need to replace the diff the symptoms i experience prior to the dyno have disappeared due to the fluid change. My situation was far different from you rock in a tin can sound. A simple fluid change was suggested to me and based on how it acts in slippery conditions i can assume the issue has been resolved or dramatically reduced. I have other priorities right now that include buying a house so what ever issues, if any in the rear diff can wait.

Also car is blowing blue smoke like a bandit, goes to a local shop today because i do not want to risk it driving back to woburn. It is weird, no power loss, still boosts fine, no weird sounds. Hopefully just a seal somewhere leaking and not a blown ringland or turbo seal. Who knows.

Archived