LegacyGT.com

BrenTuning LegacyGT.com Dyno Day Part 2

BrenTuning

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everybody geared up? All parts are installed, right? Ha, my car was at Motive the day before dyno day last time and Alberto (not me mind you) had to bust his ass to make up for my mistakes to get it ready in time. Git'r done!

Still planning to drop by for a bit. Looking forward to meeting some new folks and seing the old ones.

Everybody geared up? All parts are installed, right? Ha, my car was at Motive the day before dyno day last time and Alberto (not me mind you) had to bust his ass to make up for my mistakes to get it ready in time. Git'r done!

Still planning to drop by for a bit. Looking forward to meeting some new folks and seing the old ones.

x2

This thread has been so quiet! Nobody excited about getting tuned ?!?

Come on men! Get rowdy! :lol:

Wish I could be getting tuned this time! Haven't got the parts on yet and realized the next day is Easter and will be out of town. Damn it! Need stage 2 ASAP!

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

Moddiction Stainless steel and Titanium shift knobs.

Drivetrain, suspension, brakes, exhaust, cooling, fuel, gauges+MUCH more!

Need stage 2 ASAP!

Got that right. I have no idea how I lived with the stock LGT for 7 years before I went stage 2. Had fallen out of love with my LGT after 6 years (well, lost a little of the magic anyway), but we have rekindled our relationship with some new go fast bling and we're more in love than ever. ;)

Just ordered a twin turbo Ecoboost Ford Flex. The real question is going to be when do I start tuning that sucker? Hey Bren! Tuned any Ford Ecoboosts yet (V6, of course)?

• I Donated Too
I can't start swapping parts on mine too soon as I'll be put back to basemap to limp the car to see Bren on 3/30 - Most parts will go on next Sunday and we'll work out any bugs during the week. Spent all day there today... sorting out part of the new modifications. Oh boy - it's looking good. a LOT to do yet...

From this weekends event

What is that crap in the lower right ruining that great bimmerfest shot. :lol:

I need to get off craigslist and autotrader...

Come to the dark side. You know you want some nice little M3.

If I were to get rid of the LGT it would be for a E90 335. There's a few out there but not optioned the way I want. And the whole I don't really want to buy another car yet thing :lol:

If I were to get rid of the LGT it would be for a E90 335. There's a few out there but not optioned the way I want. And the whole I don't really want to buy another car yet thing :lol:

That's what I did when I moved to AZ. Still rocking the Brentune, but with E85 and extensive mods (read that: an intake) I'm around 400 whp. Life is tough.

I gotta test drive a tuned 335 soon. Drove a stock one and felt so slow but I am sure with a good tune they really wake up! Might look around for a 135i. I like those a lot!

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

Moddiction Stainless steel and Titanium shift knobs.

Drivetrain, suspension, brakes, exhaust, cooling, fuel, gauges+MUCH more!

Archived