LegacyGT.com

JDM B4 tS Front lip and trunk lip spoiler installed, plus 2013 headlight swap!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congratulations on the win as its nice to see you rewarded for all of your hard work. :)

Thank you sir. I was just there to hang out with friends, this was a happy bonus. The guys on the team took some awards too and we won best team so overall not a bad day:)

Looks like the side ducts fitted inside the bumper!?

Yep, we had to cut a rather large hole to fit these :eek:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Someone needs to come up with a nice and clean gauge pod for us. I wouldn't want a pillar pod, and the dash mount is usually not attractive. The only place I would really want to mount it is in the bottom corner of main gauge cluster trim, so that the new guage would block the MPG from view Maybe I'll buy a spare trim piece and mess around it with it at some point...

Hey Brainchild, I promised you pics of my custom boost gauge install. The gauge is a Stack Pro-Control, the gauge cup is an Autometer Carbon Fiber 52mm cup and the base for it is custom fabricated. It is attached to the gauge cluster surround and I used Molex connectors for the wiring, so if the gauge cluster surround ever needs to be removed, it is just the usual disassembly with the addtion of a single harness connector and the gauge stays attached to the surround. Simple. Hope you like it. I will do a write-up thread once I get all the wiring completed and the gauge operational.

GTEASER

IMAG1316.thumb.jpg.9769419da8eb4952988b9d41b0df9800.jpg

IMAG1318.thumb.jpg.1c1c0963e2cb454a95694a9791465db8.jpg

IMAG1317.thumb.jpg.0338b48cf9cb8094236096c2315db9f9.jpg

IMAG1319.thumb.jpg.062482e93d4c05e66293741a1a225101.jpg

Here is a photo of my current gauge cluster, I've had this like this for the last three years.

Did you make that bezel yourself, or is it available for purchase from someone? I haven't seen anything like that - looks great!

thanks guys, both of the gauge options there came out great! GTeaser, love the carbon cup you used:) I've been using my Accessport and mount which has been ok so far, but I would like a nice gauge.

The new wheels have arrived in the country last week!! They're being sent from Work USA this week. I would guess 7-10 days for them to show up on the east coast and have them installed. Very excited!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Read the thread. Im sure it is here.

took you more time to type that than it would have to just either not answer if you don't know or tell me if you do.

With helpful and friendly members like that I think I will just return to lurking:rolleyes:

took you more time to type that than it would have to just either not answer if you don't know or tell me if you do.

With helpful and friendly members like that I think I will just return to lurking:rolleyes:

DBAD vin. I went back and found it in the thread for your lazy a$$. :eek:;)

19" Work CR Ultimate. 19x9.5 +38

youll learn more if you would read first and then ask questions if you cant find the answer

• 2 weeks later...

Got any close up shots? Any issues with scrubbing, handling, etc.? Also did you need to roll your fenders? Also what's the measurements on the tyres you've mounted on the rims?

Sorry about all the questions, i just interested in buying rims that are similar in spec with yours, except theyre 20s lol

I dont come to this part of the forum much. I really like this car I hope to see more progress soon. I didnt go through every page but have you done any performance upgrades? If you need help I would love to give you some pointers on how to get more help on your build from aftermarket companies. i.e. sponsorships or product development. Just PM me if interested.

Spotted on the COBB website:

This is one fine machine!

Brainchild, is that your LGT? What happened to the rear Brembos? Or was that before you had them installed... good eye JLGT!

Archived