LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your non-Legacy today?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to have to get a camera that's not my phone to take some pics. I keep catching the reflection of the sky.

This Crystalline tint is nice, it has the shade of 40% + whatever % is on the window from factory, but also has some added reflective/mirror effect to it that makes it appear that there is a hologram or a mirror over it. It's hard for me to put together the words and much easier to understand if you see the installed product.

The 70 on the front windshield isn't dark at all and looks almost like nothing is there. The darkness that you can see through the front windshield makes it look like the side windows are tinted really dark.

I swear the car stays warmer (less heat loss through windows) in the cold weather and also that there is a smidge less road noise, but maybe it's all in my mind?

Is it worth the premium price? I won't be able to answer that until the hot weather hits.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I stared at the short block, head, chassis and shelves of old and new parts for my GT6 that i haven't worked on in 8 years. All sitting in the garage and making my wife angry.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/09/845bf4ed9f368e7490b3b937d5cc46df.jpg

At least it's drawing the fire away from my two arcade machines. And one of those even works!

Sent from my XT1028

* Build Thread * 26.53 MPG - 12 month Average *

LOL didn't realize this existed.

Re tuned the DD after new trans got put in it. Seems like every time I try to fix the Legacy it tries to break and divert attention from it. Wants to be a garage queen soo bad.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k280/merc6/A296B52B-5467-4C59-B8C0-AEA8958EA2F3_zpskdajq6a6.jpg~original

Oil change in the s2k, gotta get ready for two days of autox this weekend. RE-71R flipped and rotated f/r as well.

How do you like these tires? Someone recommended them to me for my CTS-V but most guys like and run the Michelin pilot super sports

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

• I Donated
How do you like these tires? Someone recommended them to me for my CTS-V but most guys like and run the Michelin pilot super sports

I only use them for autox but they are absolutely mind blowing. Dry grip insane, wet grip more insane. They do wear wear quickly though.

I only use them for autox but they are absolutely mind blowing. Dry grip insane, wet grip more insane. They do wear wear quickly though.

That is what a friend told me who does lemons however the mpss's even though not as sticky are rated for about 30k miles. Not gonna track the cts-v either so I'm sure the mpss's are more than enough for me. Not too keen about having to replace tires that cost $1200+ every 2 years...

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

• I Donated
That is what a friend told me who does lemons however the mpss's even though not as sticky are rated for about 30k miles. Not gonna track the cts-v either so I'm sure the mpss's are more than enough for me. Not too keen about having to replace tires that cost $1200+ every 2 years...

Yeah, MPSS will be fine. You should bring that thing to an autocross though, just so you can try and get a handle on how it drives at the limit and how to recover it when it's beyond that.

I stared at the short block, head, chassis and shelves of old and new parts for my GT6 that i haven't worked on in 8 years. All sitting in the garage and making my wife angry.

This project looks like fun! I'm looking forward to seeing the progress on that.

• I Donated

Autocross yesterday - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM3TKj-stmA]Renegade Miata Club 9-12-15 Derek Fastest - YouTube[/ame]

Autocross today - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0cVa6Lh2ow]BMWCCA 9-13-15 fastest Raw - YouTube[/ame]

Yesterday - Fastest run, clean.

Today - Coned away a run 7/10ths faster than my fastest clean, would have put me in 2nd place in street class. BMW club, so all street classes ran together and were pax'd. Friggin C street pax is ridiculous for the FRS now that they're allowed to run the TRD springs and sway bars in stock. That said, the driver of the car that beat me is incredible, and an amazing instructor that helped me drop tons of time this year. I did out raw time him by 3 tenths, but doesn't count when it has a cone on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived