LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your non-Legacy today?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daily drove the Prius :) The Prius still serves DD duty and the LGT is a garage queen for now.

drives a FWD electric car in the snow but leaves the LGT with new blizzak winter tires home in the garage - win win :lol:

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Daily drove the Prius :) The Prius still serves DD duty and the LGT is a garage queen for now.

That's pretty much me but change garage queen to driveway gnome. Most likely going to drain the GM gear oil and swap to Amsoil 75W-90 GL-4 again into the new trans. The notch shift feel of stock reminds me why I switched before.

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd340/Jay04WRX/1BF506CE-F666-4301-9B3E-F5E42057DC4E_zps9vqbpste.jpg

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd340/Jay04WRX/27072C9D-829F-4EDB-9949-66344AD999BE_zps5e0nee87.jpg

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

I didn't work on my non-Legacy today but I did help a friend work on his GFs '08 Accord. I showed him how to change brake pads on all corners, walked through inspecting things in the wheel well, and we bled the brakes.

It's already tuned via Trifecta using EZ Flash. I modified the intake so I wanted to update this tune I had since January. I been tuned for about 30k of the 52k on the car. I send off the log and they send a updated tune or say it's fine. Tune I have is Eco when cruise control switch is on and performance when switch is off.

Once the leggy is running and stable, I may switch to Bad News Racing EFI tune.

Sent from my iFail using Tapatalk App

Haven't gotten around to datalog yet, probably later today sometime. Washed and spray detailed it. Leggy hasn't moved so it's wax job is still pretty much spotless.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k280/merc6/6E790B23-6D34-4CB7-956F-B5DE714A9CE6_zps0cpcus09.jpg~original

• I Donated
put the autocross wheels on it along with the muffler delete in preparation of an alignment today and autocross sunday. 100 runs on the re-71r and they're starting to fall off just a tad. 5 more events to go, so hopefully they stay good.

Just got it back today from the body shop, and man did they do a lousy job NOT cleaning it. I know I only put it in to repair the drivers side, but you can see clearly where they stopped buffing it. Now I have to wait they say at least 60 days to send it to my detailer for a complete clean up. Oh well thank goodness I'm driving a 2105 Expedition and can just park this until it's time. Sorry for the rant gents...
2010 2.5GT limited is for sale. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived