LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your non-Legacy today?

I thought of keeping 16s over 17s for lighter wheels, cheaper tires and more raised letter tire options.

But would want darker wheels for the lettered tires to show better. Something like the Subaru Baja's gunmetal 16s.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had the oil changed, and the tires rotated. Have the feeling this will be the last hurrah for the Ram. Dodge isn't really taking care of the dealers, hence the dealers aren't taking care of the customer. It's a shame as I really love my Ram, but the poor service as far as taking care of the recalls are killing me.

So on that note, I'm looking for awd, room for five FULL size people, aftermarket support and under $75,000 as I'm not trying to spend my money on making someone else wealthier lol. Oh and it also must be four real doors please. :)

2010 2.5GT limited is for sale. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Been slowly adding all the stuff from my 2010 onto my 2013 Prius.

Today I finally got on the Cusco underbraces, rear swaybar, and strut tower brace.

It rides a lot smoother and doesn't wander so much at highway speeds.

I still have the front swaybar and either eibach springs or tein coilovers waiting to be installed.

I'm assuming you know about this place - http://seiboncarbon.com/store/products/carbon-fiber-fenders-for-2010-2011-toyota-prius.html

you can get the full carbon body replacement.

I'm assuming you know about this place - http://seiboncarbon.com/store/products/carbon-fiber-fenders-for-2010-2011-toyota-prius.html

you can get the full carbon body replacement.

Wowza! I've seen their hood but not these other body panels. Thanks! Def not for me though. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5

I haven't parked on too much stuff yet. Still getting used to driving a tank. I've always owned mid sized sedans, well minus that volvo wagon but we don't talk about that. First truck this thing is huge lol

Archived