LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your non-Legacy today?

There are a good amount of us who work on our cars which are not Legacys. We should have our own thread :lol:

This will be a similar theme to the "What did you do to your xxx gen. Legacy today" but for those who have done work to their other car which is not a Legacy.

I have a number of things I have lined up to do to my Prius by the end of next week. I just got in my bulk roll of Lamin-x which I'll use to apply to the headlights, fogs, and turn signals.

So what did you do to your WRX, STi, Truck, SUV, Volvo, Ford, etc. today?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great idea so I will post my current buys. This is for my 2011 Ram 1500 CrewCab.

Massive Audio Nano Bit bX2 amp

Massive Audio Nano Bit BX4 amp

Kenwood 12" flat subwoofer

Eclipse AVN 2454 DVD based double din radio

KnuKonceptz RCA's

Fatmat sound deadening

Pioneer Stage4 6.5 components

Hopefully since I will be unable to install any of this, I can find a responsible shop to man up and do it the RIGHT way.

2010 2.5GT limited is for sale. :)

hooraaayyy!

I finally got the equalization and the sub levels exactly where I want them so I can go from no bass to stupid bass from the headunit. My daily commute will be so enjoyable now.

I also received my LED's for my DIY courtesy lights that I've been trying to do. I definitely need some help finding the wiring for the dome light.

getting ready to change the oil in the '93 Nissan Hardbody truck later this week. Frickin' HLA's are real good to make sure you know when to change the oil. They chatter and sound like a small bird is stuck in the top end when the oil gets low.

Put some bosch icon wiper blades on my 2012 Mazda 3 and put some PIAA yellow fog bulbs in a friend's '07 LGT.

I need to get some new wipers, gonna try the Bosch. I just put on some Valeo Ultimates on my car and the very outer edge of the wiper on the passenger side doesn't contact the window. Very minor, but super annoying to me. :)

Where are you going to wire your courtesy lights?

I haz some JDM side mirrors that i need to install too.

I have no clue, I'm trying to figure that out. There are WAY too many wires under that panel under the door.

I drove my Silverado SS for the first time in 2 months. It has been in storage since I bought my LGT, the weather has been clear, but its supose to snow Wed so if figured I would pull out the SS for a little drive before winter really gets here.

I need to get some new wipers, gonna try the Bosch. I just put on some Valeo Ultimates on my car and the very outer edge of the wiper on the passenger side doesn't contact the window. Very minor, but super annoying to me. :)

You'll love the Icons as long as they fit to your liking.

Finally finished all the body work on the gc and primed the whole car . Everything is apart because I'm painting the car inside and out

Post pics of car. Interested to see how it sits before the paint. What color did you decide to go with?

Archived