LegacyGT.com

BrenTuning: legacygt.com Tuning Day

Nrw

RE: 3500 start pull

You won't get anymore upper horsepower per say but if i was able to load the car and start the pull at 2500 not only would it build up sooner, but perhaps peak out a bit higher then 370wtq. Either way very impressive car.

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well if a stage 1 road tune counts I may be up soon. I just gotta figure out finances and cost! Wasn't considering anything performane related until I took care of the majority of my maintenance related issues. Now that all issues requiring immediate attention are taken care of I will take Albertos advise and get rid of the stock tune as soon as financially possible.

Well if a stage 1 road tune counts I may be up soon. I just gotta figure out finances and cost! Wasn't considering anything performane related until I took care of the majority of my maintenance related issues. Now that all issues requiring immediate attention are taken care of I will take Albertos advise and get rid of the stock tune as soon as financially possible.

Its a great xmas present to urself. Maybe wait to get a dp and uppipe to feel the full affects

New tires, brakes all the way around [hawk hps, Centric rotors] has already been quite the x-mas present, if you ask my wife! Can't justify more parts at this time!

Yup. New tires and turbo upgrade done the first month I bought the car... I know how you feel.

• I Donated

Well done. Gotta be stage 0 before you can go stage 1.

Wish I could get her to bite but she is begining to hate my "obsession" I have with the LGT!! Her words not mine! lol

Yup! Ive heard that word many a times. Also the phrase, "You love the car more than me!" :lol:

Archived