LegacyGT.com

BrenTuning: legacygt.com Tuning Day

Nrw

Im not starting this stuff. Im posting in this thread talking about my dyno experience. Then Laff who trolls every post I make comes along.

But when I got the car I got into a hole real quick. The turbo blew and I had to repair that. So instead of replacing it with a vf40 I chose the vf52. As regards to maintenance, my car has been at Motive plenty of times for maintence. In fact just the other weekend it was there for a stuck front caliper repair. And regarding the tranny problem, its my car and if I choose to not fix it now then thats on me. And the reason for not fixing it now is really nobody's business. And how I pay for my mods and stuff is also private. I work hard for my money and I sure as hell dont need people telling me what to do with it. So I would kindly appreciate all the criticism about finances and bashing on my decisions to stop.

Back on topic....

Id like to thank Bren for his patience and persistence with my car. He does great work and would recommend anybody for tunes to go to him.

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated
Im not starting this stuff. Im posting in this thread talking about my dyno experience. Then Laff who trolls every post I make comes along.

But when I got the car I got into a hole real quick. The turbo blew and I had to repair that. So instead of replacing it with a vf40 I chose the vf52. As regards to maintenance, my car has been at Motive plenty of times for maintence. In fact just the other weekend it was there for a stuck front caliper repair. And regarding the tranny problem, its my car and if I choose to not fix it now then thats on me. And the reason for not fixing it now is really nobody's business. And how I pay for my mods and stuff is also private. I work hard for my money and I sure as hell dont need people telling me what to do with it. So I would kindly appreciate all the criticism about finances and bashing on my decisions to stop.

Back on topic....

Id like to thank Bren for his patience and persistence with my car. He does great work and would recommend anybody for tunes to go to him.

Look dude, all we are trying to do is help. Your car is broken and needs an expensive repair. What you don't realize is that a thousand dollar repair now could turn into a three thousand dollar repair if you don't get to it soon enough.

Spc.... I hear ya man... It's your car. Gotta do what is best for you.

However, you post a shit ton of details, questions, and concerns in this forum, so you make your car other people's business. you gotta take it all in stride. Opinion and posts are a two way street.

Everyday I/we see ppl more concerned with blacking our their tail lights and installing a front lip in lieu of preventative maintenance or mods that would serve their overall driving experience much better. It's hard not to become a bit jaded. For many of us, if something wasn't right with our cars, all modding stops until the issue is resolved. After all, you could be dumping money into something that's not worthwhile.

I hear what your all saying and I appreciate your opinions although maybe sometime I may not like them. But for now I am going to play it by ear. If problems persist and it starts to affect my DD or make noises, then Ill give it my full attention. But theres not much more than I can do after I had already given it to my mechanic and have him look it over with a guy who replaces center diffs all day. Its possible that it at the beginning of its way to go bad, but like I said its not practical in my belief to stress my finances to try and fix something that isnt bothering my routine (daily driving). I am aware this might cause further problems, but thats just a risk am going to have to take.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived