LegacyGT.com

BrenTuning: legacygt.com Tuning Day

Nrw

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man how I wish I had dyno proof :(

Lets tune some more 2010s! They make excellent power.

Come spring I'll be ready to throw mine on the dyno again Bren (probably with a RacerX tmic)! Am really enjoying my Stg2 tune, but much like SPC I do wish I knew what numbers I was putting down! 300whp IS just a number... but it'd be a pretty sweet number! :spin::p:lol:

Take em for a ride. :)

Screw em man... Build your car for yourself.

Exactly, if you want the results for yourself that's fine but other than that, the song Never by Unknown Prophets said it very well, "In this lifetime you don't have to prove nothing to nobody except yourself."

Anyways I wanted to ask if there's going to be more Tuning Days...If so when is the next one coming up and are they a regular thing?

Well Bren tunes all week long. Not sure if this event will be a one time only thing. Maybe we'll work on another some other time :shrug:. No others are planned at the moment, at least as far as I know.

Depending how saturday at Motive goes, im going to try and get on the dyno at the end of the day...

Dont know if bren will still be there by the time my car is done. All depends what alberto's diagnosis is.

Hoping to atleast get on the dyno sometime soon to see if i have the same problem.

Depending how saturday at Motive goes, im going to try and get on the dyno at the end of the day...

Dont know if bren will still be there by the time my car is done. All depends what alberto's diagnosis is.

Hoping to atleast get on the dyno sometime soon to see if i have the same problem.

damn noob

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Archived