LegacyGT.com

BrenTuning: legacygt.com Tuning Day

Nrw

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ever since I found out, I have to admit it sucked. I was so excited to get a dyno tune and hang with the big boys. But after an hour or so, I figured it was a good thing it happened. Im one to look on the bright side and not dwell on the past. I think of it as a blessing that I found out that Im not AWD. Who knows what would have happened in the winter if I thought I was AWD and I am really not. So I was blessed to find this out and able to hopefully correct it before the first snowfall. Which hopefully wont be Oct 30th like last year.

But again, I dont mind spending money on my car because I know its getting the best treatment over at Motive Auto Works (Thank God I found him...) and that it will be making the car "better". Anyways, unfortunate mishap turned into a blessing in disguise.

Maybe thats the reason I just got my sweet new job. But estimates should be here by the end of the week and me and Alberto will find the best way to tackle this. In the meantime I am researching brakes like crazy trying to find a pair of rotors and pads.

I have a Rotora BBK so I go with Rotora pads however when I had my WRX I had carbotech bobcat pads. Nice pad did a good job with little dust however they were loud at times. I have heard great things about the HP+ Hawk pads though.
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Archived