LegacyGT.com

BrenTuning: legacygt.com Tuning Day

Nrw

I just have a quick question. Is Bren able to tune without needing an AP or do I need to buy an AP in order to get a tune? I'm asking because I want to do an intake, down-pipe, up-pipe, and a cat back exhaust but I don't want to have to buy an AP just so that I can get a tune for the new intake and exhaust parts...If I need an AP then I'll get one but I just want to know if there's a way for me to get a tune without dropping $600 on an AP.

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome! How much would an opensource tune cost with a completely stock LGT? And after that would it cost the same to get it tuned again once I get my intake and exhaust parts? Also if you can get a tune done via opensource then what's the benefits of buying an AP and tuning it through that compared to opensource tunes?

I can't wait to get my car tuned though and I'm definitely getting it done by Bren :)

Best bet for pricing is to email him, sales@brentuning.com

One nice thing I've been starting to like about the AP is that you can switch thru maps easily. Since E85 is FINALLY starting to show up around here you could have a e85 map and a pump map. But to run the E85 you'll need to upgrade your fuel system yada yada. You can do all this with opensource too, just need to keep a laptop on you. There's a few great threads on here and NASIOC that go over the differences.

Awesome! How much would an opensource tune cost with a completely stock LGT? And after that would it cost the same to get it tuned again once I get my intake and exhaust parts? Also if you can get a tune done via opensource then what's the benefits of buying an AP and tuning it through that compared to opensource tunes?

I can't wait to get my car tuned though and I'm definitely getting it done by Bren :)

email him for pricing... but whatever the cost is, is worth it! you will not be sorry!

This was earlier.

About to be strapped down then sent out to Motive Auto Works to fix the center diff

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/546892_4843921700484_1566493888_n.jpg

Then I shall be finally getting those dyno graphs for you all to prove my powahhh !

Charge the camera Nrw!!

(Might be a few weeks though :p)

This was earlier.

About to be strapped down then sent out to Motive Auto Works to fix the center diff

IMG

Then I shall be finally getting those dyno graphs for you all to prove my powahhh !

Charge the camera Nrw!!

(Might be a few weeks though :p)

Shouldn't this be in the motive thread as it has nothing to do with the dyno day that has gone and past?

Archived