LegacyGT.com

BrenTuning: legacygt.com Tuning Day

Nrw

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i just happen to browse a few threads but seriously people are having their minds blown. ive seen a few vf52 threads of people saying how its not capable of this or that and i laugh, and then you had to go and totally crush everyone with a vf40. this is blasphemy to the lgt world

Blew the cold side hose clamp off the Process West last night. Made 4 lbs of boost with an enormous whooshing sound before the car would stutter and loose power. Need to fix that today.

Cold side reattached. Clamp reset and retightened. 18lbs of boost again. No whoosh. Full power. All is well. I'm so handy dandy. :lol:

2005 Atlantic Blue Pearl Legacy GT Limited Wagon (5MT). Purchased new with 67 miles in August, 2004. Stock to 75,000 miles in Sept, 2012. Stage 2 to ?

I believe Bren said 278awhp/334awtq.

Cobb catless solid uppipe

Cobb catted downpipe

Borla 2.5in catback

Process West Top Mount Intercooler

Grimmspeed EBCS

Forge BPV

VF40 Frankenturbo

K&N Intake Filter

BrenTuning ProTune

Stock fuel pump, injectors, clutch, etc.

Koni adjustable struts paired with Epic springs

Whiteline adjustable F&R sways

AVO RSB braces

Stock brakes.

Prodrive P1 18x7.5 wheels wrapped in Michelin Pilot Supersports (summer tires)

And let's see ... back of the napkin ... 243 hp at the crank brand new stock (for the GT). Call it ~20% loss to the running gear means about 193 awhp when new. 278 - 193 = 85+ hp increase or about 44% more than stock. Almost half again as fast. Might be a challenge to go out and get twice as fast as stock (386 awhp). :)

2012-10-02_20-23-09_193.thumb.jpg.15e03b499ff27cc00eb1880224339ffa.jpg

Neil you could post this in the OP once you figure out the rest of the numbers. I couldnt read the dyno graphs.

-Nrw - 289whp 345wtq

-Robitrice - Bad rear diff 315whp on road tune with boost leak

-Mooshki - 275whp 330wtq

-spc2152 - Bad center diff. 315whp-320whp on road tune

-Dujo - 278whp 334wtq

-Sigmafour - ??

-Aggmcmuffin- 279.9whp ? wtq

Maybe add supporting mods to each tune too (at least the defining mods)...

Bren should compose a full dyno database. Last I checked it was just YouTube and intermittent blog entries.

Yes thats what was the goal as well.

Hey all lgt dyno guys fill this out

Year:

Mileage:

Mods: (performance)

numbers:

But a well designed database is so useful. This could be a pretty neat tool to more accurately track mods/cost/gains and see how people are including particular mods into their overall build. And it wouldn't be a large database at all. Probably only a few tables. I like it.

I may or may not deal with databases for a living....

I kicked around a database idea. Would need some help for sure. I have all the information though organized. Anyone want data entry @ 10$/hr LOL?

I thought that was all nrw? :)

To be honest, if you had the data fairly well organized, it wouldnt take that long to dump it into an xcel spreadsheet...

if thats all you wanted, and if you didnt have a shit ton of them, i could always help you out if you needed a hand. Not that I'm exactly rolling in free time lol

I kicked around a database idea. Would need some help for sure. I have all the information though organized. Anyone want data entry @ 10$/hr LOL?

Hmmm... Going to need some money for a new center diff... and I do love numbers...

• I Donated Too

oh my god I hate working away from home!!!! I am in Florida and it sucks.

edit: I care because I am 1200 miles away from the car and you are making me miss it more! Plus I have limited access to this forum which also sucks.

Archived