LegacyGT.com

Another iON Performance Spring Group Buy

HansGT

Got a tracking number but apparently there is an issue with dhl.ca.... my waybill cannot be found. At this point, I am told it is on its way... but I have no way of knowing when or if it will get here in the next week, two or even three......

...the springs were apparently sent on 09.12.05..... anybody's guess is as good as mine at this point.

Jack has been helpful but with nothing showing at dhl so far, I am getting impatient.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Per Jack's post earlier, he is sending them out in order in which he recieved full payment. Now, I snuck in right when the GB ended, but payed in full straight away, so I don't know how that makes the order change. I'm wouldn't be concerned, yet. I sure Jack and his team are doing thier best to get everybody rolling on iON's

Update - Just an update for everyone. As per post previously during the GB. All the springs are shipped out in the order that FULL payments are recieved. Instead of waiting for this week's US outbound p/u, we're going to be dropping off a batch at the depot today :) We will be doing that again tomorrow and Wednesday as well. So all those who have paid in full will have their springs shipped out by Wednesday :)

My tracking number is now working. They appear to have been scanned into dhl.ca system on the 17th. I will be watching it closely and will let y'all know once I have them in my grubby little mits.

Oh yeah..... Thanks Jack!

Update - Just an update for everyone. As per post previously during the GB. All the springs are shipped out in the order that FULL payments are recieved. Instead of waiting for this week's US outbound p/u, we're going to be dropping off a batch at the depot today :) We will be doing that again tomorrow and Wednesday as well. So all those who have paid in full will have their springs shipped out by Wednesday :)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mine were delivered today at around noon time. I am not able to get them on right away but I think it will all be worth the wait. The plan is to get them installed this coming Monday.

Thanks again Jack..... and Hans for putting this all together.

The springs were waiting on my doorstep when I got home! Now I just have to find time to install them....

Jack - I didn't get anything... I even double checked through my anti-spam folder and deleted folders, and nothing with an iON Performance address or anything about springs in the subject line. I didn't open all the unknowns, for obvious reasons... Strange...

Anyway, thanks! :D

Archived