LegacyGT.com

Another iON Performance Spring Group Buy

HansGT

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just putting this out there. Does anyone want to take my spot in the group buy. Jack said I can't cancel my order because Im in the group buy. I will eventually get them but I wanted to save the money until spring. If not I will have to take them. All one would have to do is send jack there payment in my place and then he can refund my credit card.

Thanks

Dave

Ok, were getting close now....don't have a confirmation from Jack yet, but I'd expect the springs to ship in about two weeks.

INFO:

Remember, its best to get an alignment about 1 week after the install of your springs. (takes about 1 week for them to settle)

TIPS FROM JACK:

wait 1 week before alignment [however if you mark your current camber bolt positions; you'll be 99% close to on spec for camber]. Camber will fall into factory spec range (the upper end).

The best way to mark is with either a "sharpie" or a white grease pen, or even whiteout. Since you'll be on the stock struts; as long as the marks align it will be close to alignment.

I'm confident that there will soon be a bunch of extreeeeeeemly satisfied LGT owners. I feel that (for me) the iONs made as dramatic a change to my overall enjoyment levels as my hitting ST2. :D

I just wish I'd known about waiting a week - I got my alignment done the same day - maybe that's part of the reason why I just re-aligned this past Thursday. :(

Ok, were getting close now....don't have a confirmation from Jack yet, but I'd expect the springs to ship in about two weeks.

INFO:

Remember, its best to get an alignment about 1 week after the install of your springs. (takes about 1 week for them to settle)

TIPS FROM JACK:

wait 1 week before alignment [however if you mark your current camber bolt positions; you'll be 99% close to on spec for camber]. Camber will fall into factory spec range (the upper end).

The best way to mark is with either a "sharpie" or a white grease pen, or even whiteout. Since you'll be on the stock struts; as long as the marks align it will be close to alignment.

I'm confident that there will soon be a bunch of extreeeeeeemly satisfied LGT owners. I feel that (for me) the iONs made as dramatic a change to my overall enjoyment levels as my hitting ST2. :D

I just wish I'd known about waiting a week - I got my alignment done the same day - maybe that's part of the reason why I just re-aligned this past Thursday. :(

yeah, i'm looking foward to having less lift when i smash the pedal.

I should be getting my springs soon as well.

What is the consensus on a nice set of struts/shocks to match these springs and also which sway/s bar/s?

I think you may be satisfied with the stock struts with these springs. Sway bars....Cusco.

Thanks again!

I have a feeling since the JDM spec struts are firmer then ours that I will want to step up to better ones, any thoughts as to which ones are good?

I have a feeling the Bilsteins would be good. I wonder what the Tokico's are like (expensive).

Archived