Another iON Performance Spring Group Buy

HansGT

08-10-2005 , 08:31 AM

Hans didn't respond so I called ION, sent my paypal info last night

$398.44 shipped to PA

Yesterday , 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Han'sGT

Sorry, never got your PM. Seems like Jack took care of you though.

Its cool. Jack was easy to deal with. The best thing to do if your interested in getting a set will be to call them. There website is being worked on and you can not select your car under products.

Jack says they should ship end of the first week in Sep.

Also, I wasn’t responding to REM87O or you evil_O I was however respondeing to Trax

Yesterday , 03:11 PM

I realize I'm late to the party, but is the group buy still on? If so, please pm me with requirements for payment.

I could care less how many got into the group buy and wasn't not talking to you. Read better please.

Dave

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I wasn’t responding to REM87O or you evil_O I was however respondeing to Trax

I could care less how many got into the group buy and wasn't not talking to you. Read better please.

You should care how many got in on the GB, especially when taking advantage of the GB thread. It affects the bottom dollar - i.e what you pay.

Thanks for your participation and concern for others that are just as happy as you are to get these springs at a good price.

As far as reading better, I think most are good at that (the reading part). I think others need work on the ability to clearly communicate to who it is they are threading with.

screw you dude, I could care less about what you think. The price is what I posted for the group buy, maybe if 100 more guys ordered it may go down a little bit, not enough to make or break buying the springs. If you want the springs order them now, Jack is fare and will hook you up. Im done talking to you now.

Price was just under 400 bucks shipped and again as I said they will ship end of first week of September.

Update: sorry to everyone else that had to read through all this garbage. maybe a moderater can delete all this crap???

Dave

:eek: - maybe I just need to quit antogonizing :rolleyes: *slaps hand* :lol:

If I have not already done so....

I wanna offer a big thank you to all those that participated in Han'sGT's GB :D

It has allowed me to get in on a purchase of a great pair of springs - that normally I would have waited for. I for one, appreciate it!

;)

There website is being worked on
:lol:

I doubt it - it doesn't strike me like it would be a five month job... :p

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 2:34 AM

To: triple digits

Subject: RE: There are no links on you subaru products page!

Importance: High

Hi Don, thanks for your email. We’re currently rebuilding our website since our webserver was attacked by a virus. Hence there are no links for the Subaru stuff yet.

Is there something particular you’d like information on? If there is, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,

Jack

iON Performance

University of Calgary, PO BOX 66058

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

T2N 4T7

Phone: (403) 615-7269

Email: info@iONPerformance.com

www.iONPerformance.com

"The Physics of Performance"

Still, it doesn't seem to be any reflection on thier products.

Final number....don't have it. Last I heard from Jack was that we were near 20. The GB price for 15+ people (even if we get 100) is $330 + 10% off shipping. GB ended 7/31, but it seems iON has let a few join in afterword.

Payment either International Money order or Paypal

(Paypal is subject to the 5% equalization charge.)

Han's GT thanks for setting this up.

No problem. From the reviews of the springs from the first GB several months ago, I knew these were the springs for me. iON was nice enough to be interested in another GB. I just helped push it through and be the "cheerleader".

Thanks to everyone for their support.

R they done yet? :D

I know....1st week of Sept.....I'm just so anxious!

AAAAARGH! :mad: The post office returned my MO for incomplete address. To make sure I didn't make a mistake, I've verified thru Jack that all the labeling info was correct. The post office is getting in the way of me and my springs not to mention they'll be getting another $15.00 bucks! It better not return a second time or I'm going POSTAL on the post office (well not really), is it too much to ask for, looks like I may miss out on this, since I've the funds tied up in that MO.:(

No problem. From the reviews of the springs from the first GB several months ago, I knew these were the springs for me. iON was nice enough to be interested in another GB. I just helped push it through and be the "cheerleader".

Thanks to everyone for their support.

R they done yet? :D

I know....1st week of Sept.....I'm just so anxious!

You can organize the iON carbon fiber sway bar group buy...

Talked to Jack last week and he let me in on the group buy! Nice guy, even seems to answer e-mails on "off" hours. Can't wait for them either! AP comes in the mail today. Springs on the way soon. JDM rear sway when AVO has them back in stock, order placed. Just need to order brake pads/SS lines and the "round" of upgrades is complete!

Almost jumped in on the Ksport coilovers, but after talking with Jinsu a few times I wasn't impressed, nor did I find any glowing reviews of how they performed on other cars (I guess they are the cheapest for a reason, still better then stock though) . Decided I'm not an autox'r or racer, so I should just try spings out for now, and get struts when they come out if I feel the car needs more damping. Made some other needed upgrades with the money I saved. Thanks for all the info and work Han'sGT!

AAAAARGH! :mad: The post office returned my MO for incomplete address. To make sure I didn't make a mistake, I've verified thru Jack that all the labeling info was correct. The post office is getting in the way of me and my springs not to mention they'll be getting another $15.00 bucks! It better not return a second time or I'm going POSTAL on the post office (well not really), is it too much to ask for, looks like I may miss out on this, since I've the funds tied up in that MO.:(

I know you've heard this before....paypal, problem solved.

I just set up a seperate checking account just for paypal.

Archived