LegacyGT.com

Another iON Performance Spring Group Buy

HansGT

I'd be interested in buying a set for an AT car. Still selling/how do I pay? Keep in mind that I haven't the patience to read the last 100 posts or so in this thread :)

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No seriously... is the GB still on, and how do I pay?

From what I gather, the group buy officially ended as of July 31st. Your best bet is to PM iON Performance and direct all of your questions to them. Hopefully you'll be able to jump onto the gb (especially if you make 20 ;))

So much for global express mail my Intl MO just cleared Canadian customs at 5:00am on 6 Aug,:( I sent it off midday on 28 Jul. I'm in Alaska and I tracked the MO to Seattle (31 July) and then to Canada, I thought I was close enough to Canada that my mail wouldn't have to go to Seattle. But what do I know, I'm not the USPS, guess this is the normal route. I didn't think it would take a flimsy weather proof envelope that long to clear customs. Hopefully, Jack will get my MO soon.:)

Sorry' date=' never got your PM. Seems like Jack took care of you though.[/quote']

Its cool. Jack was easy to deal with. The best thing to do if your interested in getting a set will be to call them. There website is being worked on and you can not select your car under products.

Jack says they should ship end of the first week in Sep.

Dave

sorry don't take meds... my posts where from the two days before and the same day... and then someone asks if its still going? I had the price and what to do to get the GB... Maybe my posts weren't clear

You are correct. Your post was not clear. Asking a blanket question on a thread only begs the question...... Who are you talking to?

Archived