LegacyGT.com

"Bullet Proof" TMIC Kits

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
Bump for a guy with A+ customer service and a good product as you can tell by following through this thread.

Dave

Thanks for the kind words :redface: The same could be said about your own tuning services :)

Also, another kit shipped out today! I also brought more material to the shop to hopefully prevent another "out of stock" incident. Trying to stay ahead of the curve this time.

As always, thanks for the orders and support!

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• Moderators

Thanks for the orders, couple more kits shipped out this week :)

Off topic: a bit of advertising for Cryo (who happens to tune my car!). If you are design-saavy, come up with a logo and see if you can help out another vendor and get a chance to win a free tune! More info here: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/cryotune-performance-logo-design-contest-210189.html

• Moderators
Any 4th of July special shipping discount to the world where the baguettes prevail :lol:?

I am about to wrap up my stage 1 etune and will probably need to BP my TMIC.

What?!? You crazy...

FWIW, shipping to France is approximately $17 extra for priority shipping via USPS--not a real budget breaker like you might think. Flat rate envelopes FTW!

What?!? You crazy...

FWIW, shipping to France is approximately $17 extra for priority shipping via USPS--not a real budget breaker like you might think. Flat rate envelopes FTW!

I'll probably have to do this mod though, as my new peak target boost is 16.9 psi. I'll pm you..

Thanks for the orders, couple more kits shipped out this week :)

Off topic: a bit of advertising for Cryo (who happens to tune my car!). If you are design-saavy, come up with a logo and see if you can help out another vendor and get a chance to win a free tune! More info here: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/cryotune-performance-logo-design-contest-210189.html

Hey there,

I appreciate the advertising. We have a few submissions so far, winning a free e-tune from this design contest could free up some money to buy a fancy bulletproofed tmic! Win win

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/cryotune-performance-logo-design-contest-210189.html

Thanks again now back on topic!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• Moderators

A couple more kits going out today, thanks for the orders!

I currently have 4 more kits on the shelf ready to go out. The machine shop has more material but I'm not positive on when they'll be done with it--trying not to go "out of stock" again...

• Moderators

More orders shipped out today and will be shipping more out tomorrow, thanks everyone!

There are officially no more kits on the shelf ready to ship out...BUT, I just picked up more material from the machine shop today. I'll get started on the finish work and will have things shipping again early next week.

More orders shipped out today and will be shipping more out tomorrow, thanks everyone!

There are officially no more kits on the shelf ready to ship out...BUT, I just picked up more material from the machine shop today. I'll get started on the finish work and will have things shipping again early next week.

Looks like I bought at just the right time. Thank you BarMan for putting this all together.

• Moderators
Looks like I bought at just the right time. Thank you BarMan for putting this all together.

Haha, yup! If anyone has placed an order your kit has shipped unless I've contacted you directly. Either way I should be shipping things out again beginning early next week.

Hopefully the pictures show up. Definitely appears to be splitting apart and when I touched the one little tab it broke right off. There is oil or other material that has built up along the seam. Saveable? I'd hate to spend the money on a new intercooler but I'd also hate to buy something that won't fix the problem. I'm sitting at 112k miles so I'm not shocked some things are starting to go, especially when I read about the issues people have stage 2.

Hey barmanbean mine has the same oil seepage. You know of the Diag and problem we've been talking about....root cause?

• Moderators
Increased boost just sometimes doesn't play well with the stock TMIC. If you are seeing seepage yours is likely starting to fail. It may stay exactly where it is now or it may get worse. Most folks can simply clean it up, install a kit, and move forward with no further issues.

• I Donated
Increased boost just sometimes doesn't play well with the stock TMIC. If you are seeing seepage yours is likely starting to fail. It may stay exactly where it is now or it may get worse. Most folks can simply clean it up, install a kit, and move forward with no further issues.

This is exactly what I did