LegacyGT.com

Spc2125 Help Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated Too
I plan on changing the trans oil again in a week or two.

Looking at your pictures... and thanks for finally diving into it and making sure you identified what we all suspected but the TIME to change the trans oil is well upon you! That is a lot of debris that's floating around the rest of your transmission...

Isn't that the question and answer right there?

Although I haven't seen the metal pieces that were found in the fluids in person, from the pics I was shown they don't appear to come from this gear assembly. The teeth are worn down, not missing.

Looking at your pictures... and thanks for finally diving into it and making sure you identified what we all suspected but the TIME to change the trans oil is well upon you! That is a lot of debris that's floating around the rest of your transmission...

Was going to do it this weekend. But its already had two fluid changes. The technician that Alberto worked with said that at the dealership, after they put in a new center diff they dont have the customer come back to change the fluid again. But i will do it for precaution.

But we say the damage. Now no more talk of this!

• I Donated Too
But we sa[w] the damage. Now no more talk of this!

I don't think you're going to be able to stop us talking of this. Your story is out there now... and we're all going to be waiting until the next chapter which we believe will start with a bang.

I'm glad this isn't my transmission... I know what you were told about what they do at the dealer but that's why they are the dealer, aka stealer... they're not the doctors, they don't send car owners home with quarts of gearbox oil like pills saying take this once a week and all will be better. Those broken parts if they didn't come from the diff should give you the fear, they do me and even if they did come from the diff that transmission is in poor shape flushing the oil just gives you some semblance of hope at staving off what will ultimately be inevitable but you might be able to slow that event down.

Archived