LegacyGT.com

Tune with a downpipe.....why?

turbodog

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be damned. The sandwich ideas in this thread are fantastic. Do want.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I'll be damned. The sandwich ideas in this thread are fantastic. Do want.

I threw this out in the last sandwich but another one of my favorite sandwich tricks is to press some grated Parmesan into the butter on the outside of a grilled cheese before grilling. It give it an extra cheesy browned crispiness factor that is awesome. Jalapenos are awesome in a grilled cheese too.

Keep the ideas rolling SneakyFast.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I don't live there. I just work there. Way to make an ass of yourself some more though. Hipsters live in Williamsburg, Greenpoint, Park Slope, Red Hook, etc.... In other words, the North-West areas of Brooklyn that are a short trip into Manhattan via subway. Those are not ghetto areas.

Ghetto = Bedford Stuyvesant, Bushwick, Crown Heights, East New York, Brownsville, East Flatbush, etc. The roads are bad in Brooklyn in general already, but the ghetto areas are horrible. Broadway has had areas of it repaved recently, but still sucks. The side streets are bad, especially right after the snowstorm that happened Dec 2010/Jan 2011 last year.

As far as my tune goes, there's nothing wrong with it. It's just my heavy foot.

You can't fool us! Subaru driver in Brookyn = hipster!!!

Keep the ideas rolling SneakyFast.

Another thing I like to do to a grilled cheese is cut a hotlink sausage into thirds (long ways) grill it, then stack it with the cheese inside the sammich. The sausages will curl up on you but it's worth the extra effort. nom

That's only because no one has said it's a bad idea.

But he knows more about tire theory than anyone in this thread, combined. Period. Right? :iam:

Not really. But I just realized that this is the same joker who cut his springs, and I wanted to poke fun.

Another thing I like to do to a grilled cheese is cut a hotlink sausage into thirds (long ways) grill it, then stack it with the cheese inside the sammich. The sausages will curl up on you but it's worth the extra effort. nom

:eek:

I request you change your user title to "The Duke of Sammich."

Sliders count as sandwiches, right? We did a slider party at my house one time. I grilled up a billion tiny patties, bought a bunch of sweet rolls then we put out a ridiculous amount of sides and condiments. All of the regular sides and condiments plus bacon, avocado, blue cheese, crumbled feta, grilled mushrooms, grilled onions, jalapeno poppers, jalapenos, pickles, fresh onion rings, fresh calamari bbq sauces, sriracha, roasted garlic and on and on and on. It was fun as hell. We were stuffed as hell. I think I ate 5 various creations.

Edit: Forgot my favorite, the chipotle peppers. Awesome with the bacon and blue cheese.

Sliders count as sandwiches, right? We did a slider party at my house one time. I grilled up a billion tiny patties, bought a bunch of sweet rolls then we put out a ridiculous amount of sides and condiments. All of the regular sides and condiments plus bacon, avocado, blue cheese, crumbled feta, grilled mushrooms, grilled onions, jalapeno poppers, jalapenos, pickles, fresh onion rings, fresh calamari bbq sauces, sriracha, roasted garlic and on and on and on. It was fun as hell. We were stuffed as hell. I think I ate 5 various creations.

This is genius.

this thread is making me hungry...

I really should stop clicking on this thread for that reason.

I make grilled cheese with provolone, bacon, mayo, and avocado. Gonna try the parm crusting. Sounds incredible.

Edit: Forgot my favorite, the chipotle peppers. Awesome with the bacon and blue cheese.

OMG can I come to your next BBQ?

:bbq:

Archived