LegacyGT.com

Tune with a downpipe.....why?

turbodog

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated
Cheddar is my standard for a grilled cheese. I like to roll with pepper jack once in a while though. Also, if you guys aren't dipping your grilled cheese in a tasty tomato bisque, you're missing out!

Pepper jack is a good idea. I'm going to try that with the parmesan crust.

I'm going to try a grilled provolone with a sriracha aioli and some sautéed onions. All on honey wheat whole grain bread.

The sweetness of the bread should go nicely with the twang of the aioli and the onions and cheese should really meld. I'd actually make a cheese packet with the onions between the slices.

Hmm....

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Cheddar is my standard for a grilled cheese. I like to roll with pepper jack once in a while though. Also, if you guys aren't dipping your grilled cheese in a tasty tomato bisque, you're missing out!

Agreed. Throw some goldfish in the bisque as well!

Pepper jack is a good idea. I'm going to try that with the parmesan crust.

That's going to be my celebratory dinner tonight after my RSB arrives and goes in effortlessly, followed by a lingerie party at my place attended only by Victoria Secret models, years 2009-2012.

That's how it's playing out in my mind anyway.

Tits mcgee

• Moderators
That's going to be my celebratory dinner tonight after my RSB arrives and goes in effortlessly, followed by a lingerie party at my place attended only by Victoria Secret models, years 2009-2012.

That's how it's playing out in my mind anyway.

I just bought a plane ticket to Tampa to "help with the install". You'll need to pick me up at the airport :p

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Mods like sandwiches too! Let's talk breakfast sandwiches. I like doing a single fried egg (runny yolk) with some ham or bacon and melted cheese. Ciabatta or francese roll toasted in the oven to melt the cheese. Pretty standard fare.

• Mega Users
Mini ciabatta baguette with scrambled eggs, bacon, and some potato pancakes covered with melted cheese. Then either put in a sandwich press or slather the outside of the bread with butter and pan fry.

Mods like sandwiches too! Let's talk breakfast sandwiches. I like doing a single fried egg (runny yolk) with some ham or bacon and melted cheese. Ciabatta or francese roll toasted in the oven to melt the cheese. Pretty standard fare.

1. Fry a bunch of bacon

2. Turn the (preferably cast iron) pan down to mediumish

3. Put bacon on a piece of warm buttered toast and cover with cheese

4. Crack an egg and fry over easy in the hot bacon grease (while the cheese melts over your bacon)

5. Add egg on top of cheese and cover with second piece of warm buttered toast

6. Scarf

7. ?????

8. Have heart attack/stroke

:wub:

I am truly at a cross roads. This thread is all sorts of informative with some specific contributions that has even taught me a thing or two(thx bac as usual) and the delicious sandwich offerings you guys have proposed.

That being said i will have to close this since, some of the misinformation in this thread and disparity of information for that matter could confuse a n00blet. What i will ask of you guys is to def make a new thread with all these tasty ideas.

Turbodog if you feel like making another thread about your reasoning for not spending money on a tune go right on ahead. Bac and anyone else feel free to debate it, KEEP IT CIVIL and informative but above all classy... thanx

update: sandwich thread http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/sandwich-idea-thread-98448.html

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Archived