LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

^^^ Is the OBXT plane Jane?

My LGT wagon is (minus the DIY grill and debaged). Nobody's spotted me yet either.

Yea its stock as can be. But still lol, its a big white whale cruising down the highway every week on 684, 84, 90, 495, 293, 93, etc and no one spots it lol.

Then again i drive a bright red WRX that is modded and I rarely get spotted tho I wave to everyone.

Saw my twin at the intersection of Main St. and Haverhill Rd. in Amesbury today at 5:00. '05/'06 Silver LGT wagon. Stock wheels, but lowered and debadged like me. You also had square bars on your roof (mine are sittin' in the garage waiting for ski season).

That could be robinlsb, she was fixin' to head South.

In the parking lot Hannaford's (grocery store) off NH exit 4 Route 93, I saw another Silver Outback 3.0R wagon, with MA plates. Only the second 3.0R wagon I've seen, excuding LLBean and VDC.

LGT_OBW1.thumb.jpg.644fb6e3d791940e176a29f43e5a232b.jpg

Who Dares Wins

スバル

That could be robinlsb, she was fixin' to head South.

In the parking lot Hannaford's (grocery store) off NH exit 4 Route 93, I saw another Silver Outback 3.0R wagon, with MA plates. Only the second 3.0R wagon I've seen, excuding LLBean and VDC.

If that's robinlsb's silver LGT wagon in the pic then that was not the car I saw.

red lgt sedan @ taco bell in west springfield around 2am this morning...

that's awesome, did it have at least 4 people in it comeing home from the bars in springfield? i have a GT badge on my trunk. I live in Agawam.

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

1.) a red GT at the enfield mall in CT, sunday evening around 7?

2.) a red GT off of forest glen rd. in longmeadow, MA (could be the same car haha)

I got to the movies there everyonce in a while, could of been me at the mall, (so long ago i don't remember)

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

Silver LGT wagon on Rte 33 Near Exeter NH On Sat. 11/04

Black LGT, debadged, downtown in Portsmouth NH same day.

Red OBXT (Nevada plates!!!) in Salisbury Ma! And no I don't drag, you almost got bagged by a State cop!:icon_mrgr Bet you didn't see em!!!!

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

that's awesome, did it have at least 4 people in it comeing home from the bars in springfield? i have a GT badge on my trunk. I live in Agawam.

it was a few weeks ago but i think i remember it being full of people... i was in the parking lot eating in the RX300 so i didn't even bother trying to get your attention.

also saw a wingless silver LGT in front of the Sole in worcester yesterday afternoon around 2ish...

Stock looking Silver GT sedan with a headlight out spotted on 95 south in Baltimore. You were sporting Ravens flags from each of the front windows. Post up.

BTW....you would not have noticed me...driving my wifes black highlander at the time.

Saw the woman in the Spec B (again) today. She was on the other side of street, at the light in front of Denny's on Shelburne Rd. She looked... I nodded... she spun off.

:icon_conf

And cool grandpa in a white, OBH6 sedan who tried to loose me. You nearly got pulled over at the Shelburne Overview... Next time, look forward... not in your rearview.

:)

Maybe it's the LGT.com sticker I just put on!