LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Have seen 2 LGT's w/ personalized NH plates in the past several days. First was Sat morning on Rt. 11 Farmington/Rochester white sedan plate MYSUBIE and today parked on Water St. Exeter black wagon plate BOOTIT.

spotted today @11am.... a blue/ purple-ish, pre '05 Leggy sedan w/ black 6 star wheels in Williston, VT in the parking lot on Marshall Ave across from Berlin City (used cars).

And later today @ 5:30pm... a black 05+ LGT sedan on North Ave in Burlington, VT with a DIY/ custom grill and blacked-out tail lights.

spotted today @11am.... a blue/ purple-ish, pre '05 Leggy sedan w/ black 6 star wheels in Williston, VT in the parking lot on Marshall Ave across from Berlin City (used cars).

And later today @ 5:30pm... a black 05+ LGT sedan on North Ave in Burlington, VT with a DIY/ custom grill and blacked-out tail lights.

05 his name is Dragon on here its like black stealth or someting like that

I was walking out of the Police station (long story) and I hear Vroooooooom

so I look over and there is this sweet Blue GT.

Nice car!!!

Thanks man :icon_bigg Sorry I didn't stop to say whats up. I was running late. Do we really want to know why you were at the police department :lol:

check us out here http://newenglandsubarus.com/

anyone own that AGP sedan on UMass-Amherst campus? I graduated last year but I saw that car every so often, and even when i visit this year, I see it near the computer science building parking lot.

I believe he works there in the Comp Sci building. There was always a pair of ABP sedans in that parking lot when I went there. (I'm a UMass grad as well.)

I've spotted the same spec b. (or what I believe to be the same spec b) several times during my commute. Approximately 7:25 AM weekday mornings heading west bound on I-84 around exit 37 and the sometimes around 4:30-5:00 PM heading eastbound on 84 around the same exit.

Everytime I've seen this car I'm heading the other direction on 84. I know its a spec b b/c now that I own one I can spot TSM a mile away.

I was on the Cape last week and spotted a black wagon at the Ocean Edge resort off of Route 6a. Nice black modified wagon, Cobb liscense plate frame and a set of gold (18's) Rotas. Anyone?

Thanks! That would be me...lol I have 46k on the car and I drive to Boston constantly, yet the first time I am spotted it is by somone from Ohio:lol:!?