LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

this morning at around 8:20ish.. spotted a black lgt sedan with xenons, tints, dark wheels (gunmetal/anthracite?) going north on 287 around exit 47... i was in the ABP lgt sedan going southbound on 287 with the independant fogs an tints..

Spotted a blue (i think) Legacy GT with NJ plates on I-95S near providence. You were honking at me and were in the middle lane when you passed me.

I was the Silver LGT with NJ plates and would've followed you except I was low on gas. ;p

Today, spotted a black OBXT just like mine at 6A and 6 in Orleans in the morning, then a red XT on Rt 6 @ Bracket Road, heading toward Wellfleet around 1:40 this afternoon, then later this afternoon a silver green OBXT heading north on 6 in Eastham by the windmill/town hall.
neil

the first time I talk to a fellow GT owner, and of course, he's on this site.

I drove up to Boston today for a client dinner at Kingfish Hall prior to mtg @ 60 State Street tomorrow AM. while walking back up to the hotel after dinner I came across an occupied black GT sedan.

noted the BBS wheels, then the large exhaust - said to myself, what the hell, and walked around and knocked on the window.

asked him "what exhaust is that?", followed immediately by "you on legacygt.com?"

having nothing better to do now but drink the mini-bar and post, figured I'd follow up and say "nice to meet you "sportwagon".

good work on the GT. cute S.O. (unless that was your sister).

Saw a Regal blue LGT sedan this afternoon around 4:30 with tail tints getting onto Rt 3 from 128 in Burlington. I was the red LGT with the gold BBS' that passed by on the exit.

That probably was me, I was getting on RT 3. I have tinted tails and spoiler and tinted windows. I got the wave and was gonna wave but you had driven by, by the time I realized what was going on. I used to give the wave but noone ever did it back to me before, so I kinda gave up. haha.

Myself and EB50

live in

Portsmouth:icon_bigg

I take it you moved? I may be visiting old Portsmouth this weekend. I have to hit up The Friendly Toast again before I move to the West coast in 2 weeks.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

the first time I talk to a fellow GT owner, and of course, he's on this site.

I drove up to Boston today for a client dinner at Kingfish Hall prior to mtg @ 60 State Street tomorrow AM. while walking back up to the hotel after dinner I came across an occupied black GT sedan.

noted the BBS wheels, then the large exhaust - said to myself, what the hell, and walked around and knocked on the window.

asked him "what exhaust is that?", followed immediately by "you on legacygt.com?"

having nothing better to do now but drink the mini-bar and post, figured I'd follow up and say "nice to meet you "sportwagon".

good work on the GT. cute S.O. (unless that was your sister).

Thanks ;) Not my sister... :icon_mrgr Sorry about the slow reply... I've been on Vacation up in maine... no time to get online! It was nice to meet you!

I have met so many people (including travis pastrama and Ken Block) while waiting to pick up my girlfriend from her office on State St. That is the first time that I have ever parked on that corner! Usually, I wait over by the Rack, but it was late that night and I figured I pull some manuvers (illegal U-turns) and wait right out in front of her door. While sitting there I saw you looking, but I wasn't sure if you were waiting to get in the cab behind me or not. Then you came over and knocked and figured you were gonna say something about my waiting at the cab stand spot... surprisingly enough you wanted to know about the STi Genome cans! Anyway... the BBS rims came off last week... I put on the Prodrives and Nokians for the long drive up to Bar Harbour, but I'll probably take them off again until it's really time for snow!

Great to meet you feersum!

-Sportwagon

Oh, let's see. Couple of days ago say a red OBXT in Wellfleet at the little strip mall at the light on Rt 6, and over the weekend saw a red OBXT on Rt 1 in North Kingstown, RI. Also saw a blue GT sedan on Rt 95 in Providence right around the 146 exit. I took 195, you stayed on 95. Think I saw a black OBXT in RI somewhere else, but can't remember.
neil