LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Guest JessterCPA
I'm back. Vacation was great. Tuesday night I went out to eat at the Crab House at Two Mile Landing in Wildwood NJ. I pulled into a parking space and noticed an Atlantic Blue Legacy GT parked a row away, so I walked over and looked and saw a LegacyGT.com sticker in the back window - so I ran back to my car and scribbled a note and stuck it in their windshield. My girlfriend was looking at me like - ok this is kinda wierd. A few hours later after dinner and found a note stuck in my windsheild - turns out it was JessterCPA. Pretty cool seing another member here doing dinner at the same place. I wonder if his wife was looking at him the same way as my gf looking at me when he stuck a note on my windshield. :lol:

Yep. The wife (as well as my other friends) gave me the "You are such a dork" look. Hope you had a good time. That's not my fav place to go, but we were on our way to Cape May. Interesting part is, I got spotted on vacation, not in Northern NJ.

Jesse

saw a red lgt sedan last night around 4-ish going northbound on the PIP. had what looked like red double-L badges, too.

Possi Visualfx...I may as well answer a friends spotted since I am never spotted myself...:icon_mrgr

Spotted Silver LGT debadged and tinted in Norwich CT right near Mohegan sun. It was parked in a driveway but wont post address here. I was rigth down the street!

DAMN IT, that is with in a 5 minute walk from my house!!! That's not my car you spotted, I've never seen that car in the area before, and I'm pissed that I wasn't around to have a double spotting!

In any case I just found out that one of the people that lives in my development has the stock black LGT sedan that I've been waving to on RT. 12 every couple of days. I was opening my garage up with the LGT-W TR when he happened to be walking by with his kids. We stopped and chatted for a while, nice guy, impressed with his LGT, likes mine - not the wagon part, and wanted to know what I thought was the best mod I've done so far...he's infected.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

Guest *Jedimaster*
Jedi was that you in the outback with bug guard on rt.6 near the mohegan lake mall today around 1:30? I was in the silver LGT going the other direction.

Newp.

TOmmyH where do you live, I grew up in Norwich and my parents still live there. ANy other local peeps up for a meet or something?

Do you know where Bella Fiora (sp?) or Uncas on the Thames is? Right by there. When I get back from the trip I'm on right now I'm deffinately up for a meet or something.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

TOmmyH when im in Norwich im on the street right across from Bella Fiore! Thats the same pace that i saw that silver LGT as well. Anyways, shoot me a Pm when your around, ill be local for the next few weeks.....currently waiting on my AP and stage 1 tune from TDC

TOmmyH when im in Norwich im on the street right across from Bella Fiore! Thats the same pace that i saw that silver LGT as well. Anyways, shoot me a Pm when your around, ill be local for the next few weeks.....currently waiting on my AP and stage 1 tune from TDC

Will do!

EL4NFZT7

Last weekend I drove down to Daytona Beach for the NASCAR Pepsi 400 and I spotted this LGT from NH on Rt 95 North. I pulled up beside you and gave the thumbs up.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/RC-NUT/SubaruNH1.jpg