LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Also spotted many times before on Shelburne Rd.... a maroon red (looks freshly painted!) pre '05 Legacy w/ polished wheels. The best looking, older Leggy around!!

Aczwild, do you know who that is? Is he on the forum?

I never noticed the lights, just your plates.

best lookin older leggy around is my buddies green twin turbo......but he never take pictures and post's them

Spotted a heavily tinted Spec.B today in Norwich, CT on Main St. sitting in the turning lane for New London Turnpike. After I got over my shock I gave a thumbs up while turning left past the car. Driver gave the "3-finger-steering-wheel-wave" back.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

GRP LGT Lim. sedan today on Rt. 32 in Norwich followed me from one of the stop lights by Mohegan Sun, where we exchanged waves, up onto Rt.2A then headed south on 395 while I headed North. I think I heard a BOV when the driver left off the gas just before stuffing it into the back of an Intrepid, smooth. :icon_wink

I'm fairly certain it was either Tomtom78 or 20thGTI2LGT. I couldn't get that good of a look at the driver, and I've never met 20thGTI2LGT in person.

There's just too many GRP LGT Lim. sedans in the area!

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

was the bit about hitting the intrepid true or a joke?

I heard the BOV when he came off the gas and onto the brake, with a fair amount of dive, and came within 3~4 feet of the back of the Dodge.

EL4NFZT7

NICE! finally spotted, and spotted while driving like an idiot!

To explain some things to everyone else on the board who is not familier with this strech of road. Where this happened is on a short strech of freeway that has an on ramp (which both 20th and I had driven up) that is about 500 yards from the end of the freeway that ends in two on-ramps to I395 (one north and one south). It's also the route people who have just lost stupid amounts of money at Mohegan Sun go to go back to New York/Jersey. You have a normally frightening mix of people driving anywhere from 35 to 80 MPH, sometimes dropping from 80 to 15 MPH for either one of the on-ramps abruptly. 20th was not really driving like an idiot, he was driving that way to survive on that road. It happens all the time. I just have to bust your balls.

It was a very nice suprise to look in my rear-view and spot a very pretty LGT, and a driver that actually waved! Very cool.

EL4NFZT7

Spotted a silver LGT around 530 last night on New York Ave in Framingham. Young guy and sorry for no wave, I was trying to maneuver into traffic:icon_cool Anyone here?

I think I need to get out more and be spotted. I'm feeling left out here!

Black XT just like mine in downtown Wellfleet today with bikes on top, and a ABP Outback XT parked somewhere I think maybe in Truro. Also this past week a blue GT on Rt 6 in Barnstable and a blue GT with bikes on 6 in Eastham. Couple of others I think, but can't remember. Anyone on the lower Cape this week?
neil

That's right! You got kicked the F- out!:icon_bigg

more like you guys couldnt handle us :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

little boy blew, he needed the money. OOooooooooooh :lol:
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Spotted a very nice Spec.B today on the Sub Base (in Groton, CT) today parked on the street right next to Lewis Hall. I didn't want to stare through the window and find out what number it was.

EL4NFZT7