LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Guest *Jedimaster*
OK, last Thursday (June 22) in Goshen, NY- blue LGT sedan with a loud exhaust and an RBS grille- who was it?

White lgt with rims exhuast and blow off driving up and down stafford street A lot assuming you live on stafford st.. i have seen you two days in a row and your car isss soo hott..

(blue 98 rsmodded and black lgt stock)

nice looking car man

Black LGT with stock spoiler headed south on RT 146 in RI from RT 102. I was the white LGT with the mentally challenged people in it.:lol:

Hey RobE , I think I saw you this past Saturday night on Rt 4 N in East Greenwich around 10PM. A white sedan LTD with like 18" wheels. You pulled right in front of me. I am driving a siler LGT silver wagon. Was that you ?

Hey RobE , I think I saw you this past Saturday night on Rt 4 N in East Greenwich around 10PM. A white sedan LTD with like 18" wheels. You pulled right in front of me. I am driving a siler LGT silver wagon. Was that you ?

It was me. I usually wave to every LGT I see, but I was in a hurry, I was late picking up a friend. Next time I will make sure I slow down and wave.:icon_bigg

damn, i've got an obp wagon, live right across the street from hiram's and still never get spotted. :jedi:

i've spotted you dammit...(me thinks) but it was a while back and i had my old (02 GT) at the time! Do you have personalized plates and big cans(:wub: )?

I'm back. Vacation was great. Tuesday night I went out to eat at the Crab House at Two Mile Landing in Wildwood NJ. I pulled into a parking space and noticed an Atlantic Blue Legacy GT parked a row away, so I walked over and looked and saw a LegacyGT.com sticker in the back window - so I ran back to my car and scribbled a note and stuck it in their windshield. My girlfriend was looking at me like - ok this is kinda wierd. A few hours later after dinner and found a note stuck in my windsheild - turns out it was JessterCPA. Pretty cool seing another member here doing dinner at the same place. I wonder if his wife was looking at him the same way as my gf looking at me when he stuck a note on my windshield. :lol: