LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Flushing, NY. This past Saturday about Noon.

194th St around Northern Blvd.

Silver LGT wagon with dark tint sped by me. I honked.

:iam:

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Flushing, NY. This past Saturday about Noon.

194th St around Northern Blvd.

Silver LGT wagon with dark tint sped by me. I honked.

:iam:

Thats the guy I spotted a quite a few pages back last month. He probably lives around there.:) Seeing as we are not getting a lot of "Hey that was me posts" lets turn this into a "Hey I spotted that guy too thread" hahahah :D

i spotted and was spotted by a blue LGT/ black wheels -i forgot when- maybe friday night.......u on here?

also sunday did a lil roadtrip to boston and bumped into a few outbacks along the way.....

Are you sure it was me? A month or so ago I saw an identical wagon making left turn from Old Hook onto Main.

Ok, ok, it was me, I saw you too. http://legacygt.com/forums/images/icons/icon12.gif

this morning (about 8 am)I was behind (one car back from) a de-badged spec b, headed south on 17 from upper saddle river area to ridgewood (where I got off) and spotted just_phil this morning as well

i spotted and was spotted by a blue LGT/ black wheels -i forgot when- maybe friday night.......u on here?

Where? Connecticut? I've spotted a few rides lately, but it seems like not many reports from CT :(

"You poke it, You own it" - Man law supporter

Spotted a Blue LGT w/out spoiler on Rt.3 North in Merrimack, NH yesterday. I was the sliver LGT that stayed behind you for a while and up through the Bedford tolls heading into Manchester. I got off on the Granite Street/downtown exit and you kept cruising. Anyone in here???

not me but I see a silver Gt with your screenname on the plate is that you

check us out here http://newenglandsubarus.com/

while i was traveling westbound past exit 6 on the pike (just after passing the accident) i looked to the westbound side to see a silver LGT heading eastbound... this was about 4-430ish

i also saw a silver spoilerless LGT in the parking lot for Verizon, Circuit City?, and some auto parts store (Auto Zone?) on boston road in Springfield on Saturday sometime around 5-6pm

spotted a grey, pre '05 body, Leggy wagon w/ performance wheels, tires and exhaust... driven by an old couple. Old as in granparents.

Gave them the thumbs up, but got the clueless stare back as if they couldn't see through their Mr. Magoo glasses. :lol:

Really though, the wagon was niiiice!!

Yesterday:

An ABP LGT In NYC on fort washington ave(162nd st) @ around 11am

In the central valley, newburgh, & new windsor area between 12 and 4:

1.black lgt(flashed my high beams twice he hit the brakes thinking that i was warning him about a cop)

2. White lgt

3. Black 2.5i parked at newburgh mall

@ around 830pm spotted a RBP LGT at a gas station on 17 north in new jersey.

3 spots this evening:

1. ABP GT w/ spoiler traveling on the 287/87 east around 5

2. Silver GT(?) in Westwood, NJ with aftermarket exhaust from the looks and sound of it. I was sitting inside a restaurant and spotted ya.

3. Black GT parked right across from me in Westwood as well.