LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

6:30PM Today, Mass Pike Westbound (Exit 5 to 3): Silver LGT, tints and lowered (almost a twin). I rolled down my window and waved. You followed me to the Shell station and kept going straight. Nice looking LGT! Anyone?

I'm gonna give you guys the benefit of the doubt and say that it was b/c of the rain! I just drove Roundtrip to Philadelphia and all i saw was:

A red lgt sedan on the Jersey Turnpike north at around 1pm.

An ABP 2.5 wagon on Jersey Turnpike north at 8/9pm.

Traveled 155 mile each way and only spotted (1) each way!

I'm gonna give you guys the benefit of the doubt and say that it was b/c of the rain!!...

and while we are on the subject, if you were not out, you are GHEY..from subaru '91 to '06, nothing will stop me...i laugh in the face of national emergencies!:lol:

Today at 12:30pm, followed a silver 2.5i sedan with VT plates, on I-91 North in MA w/a woman driving and an older woman passenger (daughter and mother?).

Followed on I-91N cruising nearly triple digits until entering VT, then she exited #4 Putney. Gave the wave as I passed but she didn't look over.

Sunday morning around 12:00 noon. Grand Central Parkway in front of LGA airport heading East. Spotted a silver LGT with tint. Honked, no response. Sigh.
________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

damn, i've got an obp wagon, live right across the street from hiram's and still never get spotted. :jedi:

Hey, I spotted you a while back and posted here on this thread. I was right next to you at a light at River Rd., but of course you though it was a camry next to you so you did not see me.

X

---

Hey, I spotted you a while back and posted here on this thread. I was right next to you at a light at River Rd., but of course you though it was a camry next to you so you did not see me.

sorry, you're right. i'd forgotten about that! :lol: