LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

a silver lgt with stock spoiler

boxer badge on the left and 2.5 gt on the right

I've seen this car on Rte. 495 a couple times. Heading south, near Milton, MA during the morning commuter time.

This weekend spotted 4 Leggys:

1. Silver Legacy (pre '05) w/'05 2.5i wheels and CT plates. Spotted Friday @ 4pm exit 18/ Glenns Falls off I-87... I was pumping gas at Cumberland Farms as you were waiting in traffic. Gave you the peace sign and you nodded.

2. Another silver Legacy (another pre '05) w/ PA plates, black dice in the rear window, polished wheels and dual exhaust (from a Neon?). Spotted on I-90 West - bound at the rest area before exit 45/ Rochester.

3. Atlantic blue, 2.5i wagon ('05 or '06) w/ NJ plates on I-87 North - bound exiting @ Lake George/ #22. Spotted Sunday @ 6pm... as you passed me, I gave the peace sign and you nodded.

4. Red GT wagon ('05 or '06) w/ Maine plates (Rosebud?) on Shelburne Rd./ Rt.7 South - bound... Spotted Sunday @ 8pm

:icon_bigg

This weekend spotted 4 Leggys:

4. Red GT wagon ('05 or '06) w/ Maine plates (Rosebud?) on Shelburne Rd./ Rt.7 South - bound... Spotted Sunday @ 8pm

:icon_bigg

I've seen them around too (last year even), who the hell are you

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Also spotted many times before on Shelburne Rd.... a maroon red (looks freshly painted!) pre '05 Legacy w/ polished wheels. The best looking, older Leggy around!!

Aczwild, do you know who that is? Is he on the forum?

I never noticed the lights, just your plates.

Probably 'cause I think the lights are ugly and automatically turn away! :lol:

Really, I like to take road trips and read interesting/ personalised/ custom plates. Plus being fairly new to VT and having to change my plates, I noticed his.

Probably 'cause I think the lights are ugly and automatically turn away! :lol:

Really, I like to take road trips and read interesting/ personalised/ custom plates. Plus being fairly new to VT and having to change my plates, I noticed his.

:lol::lol::lol:

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Just got back from a trip to Lake Wallenpaupack in PA.

Saturday afternoon - Black LGT sedan in Hawley, PA with NY plates. Looked like you were lost.

This afternoon - Silver LGT sedan in the parking lot of the Claws & Paws Zoo, looked freshly detailed.

The Dude - Two inches and counting...:lol:

Spotted, two nights in a row, in Albany, NY at the Marriott Towne Place Suites across from UAlbany, an '05 Legacy GT LTD Silver Sedan with Spoiler, black interior/automatic, tinted rear windows with NH plates.

Possibly in town to take the bar?