LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Older (1999?) red LGT sedan with an "L7" badge on the grille on Rt 28 in Hyannis, MA at the end of the airport runway where the jet came across the road and into the Staples parking lot a few years ago. You did not look happy with the traffic :-Þ
neil

Older (1999?) red LGT sedan with an "L7" badge on the grille on Rt 28 in Hyannis, MA at the end of the airport runway where the jet came across the road and into the Staples parking lot a few years ago. You did not look happy with the traffic :-Þ
neil

And oh yeah, there is a blonde with a blue OBXT who is always driving on Rt 6 around Wellfleet/Truro/Ptown MA on the Cape, and ALWAYS on the phone. Saw you today in front of the town hall in Ptown (I was walking.)
neil

No, I'm agreeing with your assesment that even if you paint the car yellow and add a light bar you're not going to be noticed or spotted.

However, if you strap a blowup doll to the front of your car; that could change everything.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

Spotted: Silver LGT Wagon w/ OZ rims @ Fuddruckers for the lunchtime.

Jesse

Cool, which Fudds? I am about to go pick up lunch from Fudds. I am going to the one in Parsippany off of Rt. 46. I don't have the GT, so I won't make the list if I am spotted :icon_lol:

Guest JessterCPA
Cool, which Fudds? I am about to go pick up lunch from Fudds. I am going to the one in Parsippany off of Rt. 46. I don't have the GT, so I won't make the list if I am spotted :icon_lol:

Not that one. The Wayne/Rt23 one I was at. Enjoy your burger. :lol:

Jesse

Spotted 2 LGT's today at the palisades mall inside the underground parking lot. White LGT wagon & black LGT sedan with smoked tail lights. Was that you coxx? Unfortunately I wasn't driving my LGT today to be spotted.