LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

OBP sedan I-287 west around exit 4 this morning about 9:12Am (looked right at the clock), blacked out or RBS grille w/ spoiler. i was going east but couldn't mistake the hood scoop from the distance.

April 18th spotted a Black LGT wagon going west on RT101 @ 7:00 PM in Exeter.

If it had a vanity plate (4 numbers and then "NH"), he lives in Exeter on Winter St. and is not one of us. I passed him on Water St once, gave him a wave and he gave me the "do I know you" look.

If it had a vanity plate (4 numbers and then "NH"), he lives in Exeter on Winter St. and is not one of us. I passed him on Water St once, gave him a wave and he gave me the "do I know you" look.

I did talk to him one morning at the Mobil Station on Epping Road. Seemed friendly, and he knows what his car can do.

Elm st is in Manchester N.H and I think there is one in Merrimack N.H.

Elm street is the main road in manchester. All the big businesses are located there.

I figured the peeps I saw would know what I was talking about.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

spotted Edmundu in pompton lakes today.. about 45-60 minutes ago... you flashed an waved.. i flashed back.. i was at the traffic light next to a silver bug-eye... jus letting you know that was me lol, we've talked at meets before... first time ever seein you on local roads..

spotted Edmundu in pompton lakes today.. about 45-60 minutes ago... you flashed an waved.. i flashed back.. i was at the traffic light next to a silver bug-eye... jus letting you know that was me lol, we've talked at meets before... first time ever seein you on local roads..

Yeah, I spotted you as well! On my way home from work....