LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

I saw an Atlantic Blue LGT wagon, with a guy in it, not tinted, heading for the tolls on I95 I believe off the Bronx. Got a knowing smile from him and I waved. I haven't seen a lot of Atlantic Blue Legacy wagons around here, especially the LGT. I was in my ATLBlu 2005 2.5i wagon with my wife and kid.

Also saw two black OBs driven by women who looked VERY serious :)

Guest JessterCPA

Spotted Twice: RBP LGT w/ tints & wheels on Passaic Ave in Fairfield & then again on 46 in Fairfield near Willowbrook.

Nice car.

Jesse

Drove from Cape Cod to Hampton, VA then to the Outer Banks, then BACK all last week, and saw a crapload of Outbacks, but nothing with a hood scoop. There really aren't a lot of the GTs and XTs out there...I thought I would at least see a few in CT, NJ , and NY.
neil

I saw an Atlantic Blue LGT wagon, with a guy in it, not tinted, heading for the tolls on I95 I believe off the Bronx. Got a knowing smile from him and I waved. I haven't seen a lot of Atlantic Blue Legacy wagons around here, especially the LGT. I was in my ATLBlu 2005 2.5i wagon with my wife and kid.

Sorry, not me.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

I was sitting waiting for my Tori's Steak and cheese to be done (Leominster on RT 12) and I scored the best spotting yet - cuz I had my cam and got a shot :D.....

My hood, ABP LGT and an EVO......what a score......

http://www.pimpmyauto.com/Pictures/Random/Spotted/spot2.JPG

I parked next to an identical black LGT two nights ago at the rest stop heading west on the Mass Pike just before Worcester. You made a comment about thinking you had left your lights on. Just wondering if it's anyone on here... :D

hey cool! that was me. i didn't think you saw me. you're the first lgt i've seen from the forums...most lgt drivers around here tend to be boring folk. you live in the area?

silver DRL disabled LGT in Hamden yesterday evening, exchanged waves.

Wow. Nice screen name too.

I figured my post was allusive enough, but thank you for making it crystal clear. Yes, we had hours upon hours of hot, sticky manlove in that PapaGinos/gas station parking lot. We laughed. We cried. We discussed Cobb's latest products. :lol:

The s/n is just a carryover from the one I've been using on my Acura board. Wormtown is Worcester, right? I went to school in that lovely hamlet. :icon_bigg