LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Hey Mudfoot....you know whats funny. I have seen you once before last year in the summer. I only realize this now since I checked what car you have. My sister was getting her car towed and I was driving her to the shop in my OBP LGT sedan.
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

:)

That was me again...Shaw's parking lot a month or so back. I wave at all LGT's and XT's. Few wave back :( .[/quote

I guess I spotted you a few months ago at exeter Subaru. You waved, I was shocked. This type of marque recognition (I thought) was gone long ago! When I had my Porsches it happened all the time, at least until people got snooty! Next time I will wave and I appoligize for my rudeness :)

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Saw a OBP LGT when I was getting off exit 12 on the thruway tonight around 6pm. Gotta be somebody coming from the palisades meet no doubt. I saw you lookin, lol.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

White LGT on 303 in valley cottage NY around 4pm today going southbound. Looked like a GTX trunk spoiler on there.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Anyone here drive an '06 black LGT sedan in cowesett hills, warwick, ri? Live in the same complex and i have an '06 black legacy ltd

Not me.......but I live right up the strret from you in Greenwood. I'll keep an eye out for you. Do you hang out at the the Remington House? I always see a black Legacy in the parking lot.

Holy crepe . . it's been like two months since I've had this car, and I FINALLY saw another turbo.. A black OBXT turning right off of Main St. in Rye, NY about 6:45pm. I was making a left in the same intersection.. looked at you with missle-lock... Black XT just turned and moved on. Anyone?

Bluebaru....

there r quite a few peeps on here from that area -> both rye vicinity and your locale ->cliffside park area. its really only a matter of time b4 your inundated ->like me (i see them everywhere...i think sometimes they r followin' me):confused: