LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

05 Sliver GT Ldt Wagon flying south bound down route 93 around 3pm near the mass/nh boader....looked like a bunch of kids in an old red civic were tryin' to keep up with you. I was in the Black 2.5i Legacy with Mass dealer plates

on 287 North in NJ near exit 41.. saw a OBP LGT in the far right lane, i passed going about 75MPH in the far left lane.. as soon as i saw, i slowed down and drove really slow.. but i guess he/she took the exit for Route 80

05 Sliver GT Ldt Wagon flying south bound down route 93 around 3pm near the mass/nh boader....looked like a bunch of kids in an old red civic were tryin' to keep up with you. I was in the Black 2.5i Legacy with Mass dealer plates

Might have been me if it was the Ma. side of the border!:icon_twis

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

It was me and I was late to meet the GF on our Aniversary.

Sorry for not waving , going to fast to LOL!

There is a guy IN MY TOWNHOUSE DEVELOPMENT on this board and I have never seen him or him me hahaha. There are only like 250 units too.

In fact there are like 4 LGT members within 5 miles of me or less and we never see each other.

I'm in Clinton and always pass by Whitehouse on my way to work (in Bridgewater), and have never seen ya!

on the TZ bridge today: 05 ABP Sedan w/spoiler and 05 SWP sedan w/ tint/spoiler both around 9:20AM going into rockland. i was going opposite into westchester so you guys might not have seen me. also in white plains on maple ave: a OBP LGT but doubt that woman is on here, she didn't even look at me so i said whatever and took off.

Someone in a Silver LGT wagon waved at my wife & I in her Silver LGT wagon on Epping Road/RT27 in Exeter Fri early PM. My wife asked was it because she has the same car? I said yep.

That was me again...Shaw's parking lot a month or so back. I wave at all LGT's and XT's. Few wave back :( .