LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

5/9 - Late Post - Spotted a debadged black LGT in North Haven, CT with "Police Interceptor" decal on rear. I think the LGT would be a great police interceptor, just don't tell them! :icon_tong
"You poke it, You own it" - Man law supporter

Spotted a Red GTX wagon with tints, silver GTX sedan, a silver obxt, oh wait, i was at the dealer getting my final oil change before the new owner of the car im going to miss dearly comes to pick up his new ride. My Legacy is still damn fast and confortable too. I'm stuck with my '90 AWD Eclipse now. Wish me luck guys.

carman493, sorry you had to sell the LGT, but I just read your ebay add and you cracked me up!

"Now for the good stuff, this car is a Limited Edition GTX model. It was created by Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru in Blauvelt, NY. They made a special higher performance edition of the Legacy GT. Kind of like how Shelby did to the Mustang and Yenko did with the Chevy Vehicles back in the 60's and early 70's. The GTX Package consists of the following:"

To compare Bill Kolb Jr. to Carroll Shelby and Don Yenko...:lol: . That's a good one! :lol:

carman493, sorry you had to sell the LGT, but I just read your ebay add and you cracked me up!

"Now for the good stuff, this car is a Limited Edition GTX model. It was created by Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru in Blauvelt, NY. They made a special higher performance edition of the Legacy GT. Kind of like how Shelby did to the Mustang and Yenko did with the Chevy Vehicles back in the 60's and early 70's. The GTX Package consists of the following:"

To compare Bill Kolb Jr. to Carroll Shelby and Don Yenko...:lol: . That's a good one! :lol:

Here I thought that ONLY Plymouth had a GTX! :icon_surp I want a Subaru GTX Too! It must be a 3.0 Twin Turbo'ed GT! :iam:

It's not nice to use Carroll's name in vein!

"You poke it, You own it" - Man law supporter

LOL, I didn't mention it for any other reason other than it was a dealer designed package, that was meant to enhance performance, even if it was only a little bit. The package is actually a great deal though. I'm sad to see it go. I am detailing it up tonight and it's going in the garage finally. We just got the garage floors done, so I couldn't put any cars in there for two weeks. He's picking it up Saturday night after our grand opening in ramsey. I'll still be an LGT lover in my heart at least lol

5:30 - GRP LGT wagon w/ DRL disable (I think) and some aftermarket/custom grille. It was heading eastbound on Rt. 80 near exit 30.

haha that had to be my parents, they borrowed my car for the week coming back from the finger lakes.

tinted windows?

Someone finally spots my lgt and I'm not the one driving it !? :lol:

Spotted, 5/11/06 around 7PM a Black LGT sedan w/ spoiler w/ Jersey plates and what appeared to be a satelite navigation unit on top of the dash, heading south on 91 right before Downtown Hartford, you got onto the 84 West exit. Came up beside me and slowed down kept looking over, I waved, no wave back, just a look of why is this guy going so slow in a LGT Wagon. The reason, was my radar detector was picking up a strong laser signal.

Yesterday around 5:00: I followed an OBP LGT onto 78W at the rt. 611 onramp. You had debadged the 'GT' and replaced it with an 'STi' sticker. There was also a large-diameter aftermarket exhaust. You got off at the Rt. 33N exit a few miles later. I have you a honk and a wave before you got off, but you looked more startled than anything else :lol:
The Dude - Two inches and counting...:lol:

I finally spotted you :D

117RI around 2ish- White killer sedan, pimp'n tint, sweet rims........flashed my highs, thanx for the wave in the rain ;)....so cool that I finally spotted someone on the boards.....

Guest JessterCPA

Spotted: ABP with rear tailight tint covers & blacked out headlights. Northbound Garden State Parkway Approx exit 145 about 5:45 pm ish. GAve you the wave, but your windows were too dark to know if you saw me.

Jesse

I finally spotted you :D

117RI around 2ish- White killer sedan, pimp'n tint, sweet rims........flashed my highs, thanx for the wave in the rain ;)....so cool that I finally spotted someone on the boards.....

What no pic?:confused::iam:

Woot woot, I've finally been spotted.:icon_bigg As soon as I saw the little GT in the grill I knew it was you. Your car looks sick.

I agree, it is cool to be spotted by someone on the boads.

Parked next to a brand new white '05 LGT LTD 5MT wagon in Fort Lee, NJ tonight! It's the only other 5MT wagon I've ever seen in person... was parked safely alone in the Fairway parking lot across from Big Red Tomato, about 5:30pm ... still had the warning placard dangling in front of the glovebox, guy must have just picked it up... congrats if you're on the board!

What no pic?:confused::iam:

Woot woot, I've finally been spotted.:icon_bigg As soon as I saw the little GT in the grill I knew it was you. Your car looks sick.

I agree, it is cool to be spotted by someone on the boads.

:lol: Yeah turning a coner, raining...ect when I saw you...def no time to whip out the camera. ;) The funny thing was I was JUST talk'n to my girl about "a guy" on the boards down here and how funny it would be to see him.........POP there you were, she was like WTF......