LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

elm?? what city/state/borough/county/country:iam:

Yesterday, Silver GT on Rte 3 North Town of BEDFORD , Hillsborough county,New Hamshire, Northeast New England, United States of America, Continent of North America., I gave you a wave.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Ok, who do I keep seeing in westport CT driving the black wagon with the blacked out stock grill? Car looks sweet, sounds mean. Gotta be some aftermarket exhaust on there. No way those are the stock cans
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Yes!!

you spotted me again.....

And again I didnt see you...

Just so you know I live in Manchvegas now.

sweet why did you move to manch? Im trying to move out once I find a house to buy.

alright I'll put the stars back on, I went from sticking out like a sore thumb to invisible :lol::lol::lol: I lke that

check us out here http://newenglandsubarus.com/

sweet why did you move to manch? Im trying to move out once I find a house to buy.

alright I'll put the stars back on, I went from sticking out like a sore thumb to invisible :lol::lol::lol: I lke that

I got a sweet deal on a rental house in the north end.:icon_bigg

where were you? Im usually pretty good about spotting other GT's.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

I got a sweet deal on a rental house in the north end.:icon_bigg

where were you? Im usually pretty good about spotting other GT's.

There's quite an infestation in Manchvegas. I commute to our office there 2-3 days a week and bought my current Subaru at Manchvegas Subaru, so there's a steady supply.

I wave like a madman to every other 2006 Silver Outback 3.0R wagon I see.....

Who Dares Wins

スバル

I-90 West

thursday 4-5 pm

followed a silver lgt with stock spoiler

boxer badge on the left and 2.5 gt on the right

we were going at it for like 20 mins sometimes at triple digits

anybody here?

Ya know, I was heading East on I-90 between 4 and 5 having left East Hartford at 3:35. I saw a silver LGT sedan going East (don't remember where on I-90) with, I believe, 2 people in it. Didn't see another (your) LGT though.

Same Silver debadged and tinted LGT sedan at Big Y in Norwich CT that I've seen before, this time he decided to check out my car. I was just walking out of the store when he had driven over to my car and had gotten out to take a closer look. Nice car.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

how was the audi test/drive? i was signed up but couldn't get down there. sounded like lots of fun!

I saw 2 Black GT Ltd with NJ plates at Belmont Race Track for the Audi Test Drive.

Longshot that this guy is on the boards but just in case: Talked to a guy outside the local convienient store in valley cottage (rockland ny) driving a white LGT. . I was in my rental car but I showed him some pics of my headlights. I spend the weekend clearing & painting them so they can go on the car when the body shop gets to that point. I don't think he knew what I was showing him. :lol:
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.