LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

White LGT wagon on Nothern Blvd, Queens , NY

Grey Gun Metal rims,

heading west towards Flushing. Very Dirty.

White LGT sedan parked behind the new Eckerd Pharmacy on 179th Street in

Fresh Meadows, Queens, NY . Very Clean. Looked spanking new.

There was a Blue one parked two spots from it too. What are the odds.

red lgt on route 9w in haverstraw...if ur on here, you probably didnt see me i was in a '89 m3 white....also spotted blue lgt in upstate around syracuse, also not in a lgt, in a red 97 rt10 viper...anyone on here?

silver LGT: debadged, cleared fronts, tinted on parsons ave in flushing. oh, it was parked, didn't see anyone near it. i wasn't driving my LGT anyways.

guilty

parsons blvd.= my girl's building

OK, here's a weird one. Spotted a SWP LGT on 287 westbound around white plains yesterday around 4pm. Weird b/c he had PA plates. I was in the black LGT. You were behind me all the way over the TZ bridge.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

spotted black lgt this morning with aftermarket wheels on kinderkamack road in oradell around 750am this morning. nice rims!

^^^Figures...I'm up there every weekend with my LGT and nobody ever spots me.

The Dude - Two inches and counting...:lol:

Hoboken, yikes. I drove to the bars around there a few times, and every time I swore that it was last. Nice place, just want someone else to drive.

I'm a PA transplant to Flanders (Oakwood Village) and I'm still getting used to the driving on 80.

The Dude - Two inches and counting...:lol:

There is a guy IN MY TOWNHOUSE DEVELOPMENT on this board and I have never seen him or him me hahaha. There are only like 250 units too.

In fact there are like 4 LGT members within 5 miles of me or less and we never see each other.