LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

You need to drive by there now. Fulton Street is changing. Its catching the high prices for rent spill over from Manhattan. In another 5 years you won't recognise it especially the area by Bedford.

That's true. I used to deliver stuff down fulton & it was better by metrotech than down by beford. Now it's getting nicer all the way down. Still pretty shady in ENY though when you make your way down Penn av.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

last night ~7.30 - 8pm headed towards the "tap" on 287 in an ABP GT sedan. you are herebye served notice...your driving will be soley responsible for killing the sleeper status of the LGT - now please, let us bow our heads and mourn this loss together.

Spotted a red LGT yesterday @ 5:20 pm on 91N in CT around exit 13.

Also spotted an older red GT around 7:50am on 91N around exit 21, I nodded @ ya!

Anyone?

"You poke it, You own it" - Man law supporter

Bluebaru....

there r quite a few peeps on here from that area -> both rye vicinity and your locale ->cliffside park area. its really only a matter of time b4 your inundated ->like me (i see them everywhere...i think sometimes they r followin' me):confused:

Oh, I'm totally feeling it now... been spotting 'em more and more, lately.

Yesterday (4/13): Black LGT wagon, de-badged. On Maple Ave. crossing Mamaroneck Ave. in White Plains around 1:15pm.

Then today: Gorgeous clean Garnet Red LGT wagon with crossbars on, heading southbound on the Hutch. Kinda near the Weaver St. exit.. I was heading northbound at around 10:30am, gave you the knowing nod ...

I don't often post "spotted" because I see at least a couple LGT/OBXT's a week, but the last 2 days have been weird.

Yesterday, all on Water St. in Exeter 1) a red LGT sedan in the early afternoon, 2) 6:00 red LGT sedan w/ a tow bar parked on the street by the muni parking lot, 3) 6:02 black OBXT driving out of town in the same area.

Today, 4) 12:10 blue LGT sedan on Woodbury Ave by the mall w/ MA plates (I turned in front of you and waved), 5) 1:10 95 South Scarborough/OOB/South Portland area white OBXT, 6) 1:12 same place red OBXT, 7) 1:14 same place white OBXT, 8) 1:30 again, 95 South West Falmouth blue OBXT, 9) 3:00 Rt 115 East Gray, silver 3.0rrrrrr sedan, 10) 5:10 295 South Portland, white LGT sedan, 11) 6:00 Rt 101 West Exeter blue LGT sedan. Why no wagons!!! andrew_j is the ONLY other wagon I have EVER seen outside a Subie event!

I almost had to break out a pen and paper to write them all down!

Yesterday parked next toa a silver non GT at Barnes n Noble in Bridgewater.

Today saw an ABP GT by Middlesex County College & an ABP wagon off Easton Ave in Franklin where I live.

I am guessing you live in NJ?

Denial is your best friend