LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

i see LGTs all around and have been too lazy to post. the last few i can remember is one parked on market st. near washington st. in brighton center. another one parked in shaws at brighton mills. hmm...would help if i could remember year or what day. oh well.

oh and today, i saw a black gt heading south on 91 just north of hartford. mesh grille.

that might've been me if it was around 1:15pm. were you the white LGT that i honked at off of the king st. exit in enfield/e.windsor?

I've seen that car in Newburyport, looks like aftermarket cans too.

I have never spotted you. but the since I am in Salisbury....:lol:

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

last night: red GT wagon parked in front of Harper's Ferry in Allston. i saw it when i was going to harper's around 11pm

also last night: NBP 05-06 LGT on Rt. 20 in waltham/watertown going towards Boston around 8-830pm. i was behind the bus that was behind you.

that might've been me if it was around 1:15pm. were you the white LGT that i honked at off of the king st. exit in enfield/e.windsor?

There is a White 05-09 LGT with tints and some window decals parked at the Stub Hub building in Granby. Parked there all the time, i assume you work there.

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

Sick OBP Legacy GT on Route 1 near Saugus with Brembos, LED tail lights and a spoiler. Honked as he went by. Sweet car.

That was me!!!! I liked your ride too. You had a cornell license plate frame, right?

Saw 3-4 LGT's going North on 395 as I was coming back from boston. Around 3pm on sunday. One was silver with spoiler and it was on the back of a flatbed with its flashers on was around exit 90.

A moment of silence please for the Leggy on the flatbed.....................:icon_sad:

May she soon be returned to the passing lane.

Saw White LGT on 127 in Colchester yesterday around 4pm. Tinted and Lowered?!?

Was this you a few weeks ago during that snow storm?... on a Wednesday. Last digits on plate were 45

http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy66/therealmcgyver/LGT/DSC_0697x.jpg?t=1268862536

~Shelby

saw a SWP 2.5i with thule rack (i think you had the bike rack on it) last night parked on Harvard Ave between Brighton and Comm around 12-1230am ...i was going to the wonderbar to catch some music. i was parked directly across the street from you in my OBP.