LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Thomaston CT -route 254 towards Litchfield- Black GT, CT plates, lowered (or carrying heavy stuff), aftermarket, raspy round-tip exhaust. Really dirty, just like my car!

where in litchfield county are you, im in Woodbury

silver 05-07 GT or specB with cleared corners, tinted tails, stock spoiler, and aftermarket exhaust on 84-W today around 5:00pm near hartford

That's my car. I waved to you but i'm not sure you saw me. I was headed to the CART monthly meeting.

What headlights do you have, BTW? I like them.

That's my car. I waved to you but i'm not sure you saw me. I was headed to the CART monthly meeting.

What headlights do you have, BTW? I like them.

haha yeah i waved too but i think we were miscommunicating because of our window tints :lol:

i have stock 06 headlights but they're blacked out and i put halos and dual-colored LED turn signal bulbs in them.

haha yeah i waved too but i think we were miscommunicating because of our window tints :lol:

i have stock 06 headlights but they're blacked out and i put halos and dual-colored LED turn signal bulbs in them.

Nice. I noticed your car behind me from a ways and thought "maybe i should do something similar". Where did you get the LED turn signals?

Nice. I noticed your car behind me from a ways and thought "maybe i should do something similar". Where did you get the LED turn signals?

from v-leds.com. but you need to either buy a flasher module or wire in a load resistor

Red 4th Gen LGT w/ Thule Racks going west on Washington St in Brighton at 4:35 last night. You had a little snow on top of your car too :lol:.

That was me, didn't feel like getting it off, it eventually flew off and probably hit someone :)

habitual derail-er

100 Thomas St. E. Hartford.

Turn right on Thomas (at XX Tuning).

Go to stop sign at end of street.

Subimods is the shop just ahead and to the right (1 Oclock position)

Dan is always there. John is usually there. If you have any trouble, call them at 860-291-0015

They've got all sorts of stuff including the new ERZ pipes.