LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

dark blue sedan on mass pike heading west near Westfield at 1:20 today. You had black wheels, spotted from the east bound side. Saw an OBP sedan in Holyoke with debadge and big clean chrome/silver wheels near nicks nest and Dukin donuts at 130.

Saw a DGM (I think) Legacy GT in Newbury, NH today around 4pm. Looked like it had tinted tails, so it more or less looked like my car.

I have a DGM with tinted tails, and I was in NH yesterday, but not as far north as Newbury...

Saw a 08 OBP GT on 495N on my way up there too. Looked pretty stock.

Friday night around 7:30pm, getting of I-290 East exit 17 for Route 9 in Worcester, a silver 08+ LGT. I was behind you but then turned off at Dean st.

Sunday around noon on I-95 north (going north, but south of the mass pike exits, it could have possibly been that section of I-93 south before you hit 95 north on that loop, i cant remember) an OBP GT Wagon. Possibly lowered, had ski racks on it.

Saw 2 LGTs on my way to work yesterday. One was a BSM wagon and the other was a SWP sedan w/spoiler. Both headed onto the Groton subbase (back gate) bright and early around 6:50am or so. I always see two OBP wagons headed that way around that time so it was nice to see some new ones. Still trying to figure out if those OBP owners are on here...

Saw a silver 06 Spec B (red leather) with wing, exhaust, suspension on 93N this morning around 8AM. I was heading to Littleton NH for the Team ONeil winter school.

Three LGTs represented at the school today (there's a silver sedan that's not in the pic). :)

1192885841_ONeilDrivingCourse050.thumb.jpg.d1102dcb7c911603e7d61e25b70e87ee.jpg

I spotted a debadged RBP '05 5MT LGT wagon at the Shaws supermarket parking lot in Waltham yesterday at 6:45pm. Looks like it may have been lowered?

BCP2011 - thanks for the photo. Here's a photo of the blue LGT limited sedan at Team O'Neil from Sunday's class:

[ame=http://www.flickr.com/photos/shutterbc/4320249679/]Celebrating a harmless off on Flickr - Photo Sharing!@@AMEPARAM@@http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4004/4320249679_5680154168_m.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@4320249679@@AMEPARAM@@5680154168[/ame]

Jxj, you said OB. That hurts :)

It's a legacy with a nice big turbo and other upgrades an OB owner just wouldn't care for (excluding the 4-5 on here which I envy). Stop by the shop next time you're passing by and see my car there.