LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

I'm Korean, and I don't think I'd buy a Hyundai. But maybe I would. :lol:

We should do a soju/galbi meet. *drool*

:whore: and kinda :offtopic: lol.

i spot maybe 1 legacy a week but forget to post but i dont think they are from the forums cuz i spot them on rte 90 when i go to/from work.

:whore: and kinda :offtopic: lol.

i spot maybe 1 legacy a week but forget to post but i dont think they are from the forums cuz i spot them on rte 90 when i go to/from work.

fine i'll start my own galbi/soju thread. damn u :p

fine i'll start my own galbi/soju thread. damn u :p

haha i'll be down for that! but man.. driving all the way to boston? or we can do samgyubsal/soju :)

anyways, getting back on track..

dark blue 2.5i in the sleepy's/walgreen's parking lot in east longmeadow with ASA mesh wheels

black 2.5GT turning onto sumner ave around 5:30-6:00pm in springfield. looked pretty stock with 40-45% tints

anndd back to off-topic.. anyone wanna goto the nasioc meet tomorrow at the holyoke mall at 6:30pm? 2nd floor parking lot (best buy parking lot)

I saw an outback or LGT wagon I can't remember in the boston area. silver with rims, you were pulling into a parking garage. sorry for lack of details, I was lost and flipping out at the time. lol

I saw an outback or LGT wagon I can't remember in the boston area. silver with rims, you were pulling into a parking garage. sorry for lack of details, I was lost and flipping out at the time. lol

MGH?????:lol:

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

well mr. hot shot, put your money where your mouth is and post up some pics..:p

haha sorry, i totally missed this post. when i meant "one of the most aesthetically modded LGT's around here", i meant in western MA/northern CT.. haha not this entire thread population :lol:

but some of my pics can be seen in this thread

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108452