LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Is this the spotted thread or the "lets buy stickers" thread?? Take no offense, I suggest moving this to a new posting.

Spotted monday: LOTS of Subaru's when I went to Moe's to grab some dinner. younger man (28?) in an Outback sitting out front... looked like he was wait'n for someone. maybe for starbucks next door? I dunno.

waiting at the light I spotted a black impreza wagon with tint

spotted a blue WRX on RT7 with mass plates and a ski rack.

spotted a blue wrx with a load of kids driving towards williston.

etc etc etc... I know I saw more.

Red LGT drives by me in the AM on the way to work, down Monkon rd. usually we pass in Hinesburg... not sure if your on here (looked to be an older gent.)

Spotted a red 90's ?LGT Limited northbound on 95. Car is overbadged :lol:, has two Legacy badges, one PZEV, one SPT, and one 2.5GT as well as the limited badge in the correct place :spin:. I was in the debadged 06 Spec b with rims and tints. You took the Waterford mall exit, nice car although the badging confused me....

Spotted a red 90's ?LGT Limited northbound on 95. Car is overbadged :lol:, has two Legacy badges, one PZEV, one SPT, and one 2.5GT as well as the limited badge in the correct place :spin:. I was in the debadged 06 Spec b with rims and tints. You took the Waterford mall exit, nice car although the badging confused me....

:lol::lol::lol:

Saw an 08-09 Leg sedan on 495 S. Dark silver. you passed and I gave chase and so did you. We must have scared the crap out of the others on the highway when we hit 110+.

I'm in the 08 with the tags "EJ25" (it is fitting, don't you think) and the stickers "555" on my bumper. I'm down on the cape but once inawhile on 495, 90 and 91.

Spotted what I suspect to be Pig Pen parked on S Oxford Rd in Millbury MA today.

:lol: whats up buddy... that was me... :lol:

I drove by your car parked at your parents house as well... i havnt been on here in a while... but i was going to stop by for this purpose.. good to see you around....

White LGT Wagon. BBS's and what seemed to be lowered. Driving into Arlington from Rte 2 via Dow Ave.

I think I know who it was, but wanted to confirm... Unclemat and/or wife?

i think unclemat has an ABP wagon, also has a front end conversion.

saw a BSM GT wagon at planet, brought my car in for servicing, anyone here?

Spotted an 07 Spec.B with an SPT exhaust at the chase parkway subaru/volvo in Watertown NY. Was parked in back by the service department. i assume it was not owned by the dealer as it had regular plates on it... Was nice and clean.