LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

I knoe the one aczwild is talking about. I saw it dt last night as well. I've mentinoed it in previously in this tread. It has grey rims with blue VOLK lettering. It's a nice looking ride.

It's a silver GT? DJlaw has a 07 spec b with Volk wheels.

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

Coming back from F1 Boston. Rt3 south. 11pm+ on sat night. De badged White wagon.

YOu have 555 on yr rear bumper?

That was me and Unclemat....he was tuning my freshly installed AVO front mount. :)

RBP GT Wagon 6 rows deep in the Sugarloaf parking lot today. Aftermarket rims. Tint. Not bad snow for April 25 and 75 degrees.

i didn't drive to sugarloaf but I was there yesterday and today. Yesterday was amazing, we hiked to the peak once and rode down White Nitro. That trail was the best all day IMO, talking about the section that was accessible by lift. cant beat riding in a t-shirt and sunglasses with a baseball hat.

today was alright. too icy in the early part of the day, softened up in the afternoon but we had to head back toward Boston so we took off. only after hitting up the pass holder's party, though. gotta get in on the free food and beers! :D

Spotted Legacy603 last night in Nashua! ;)

I'll have to check it out in the daytime when I can actually see. Do you have the Harmon Kardan stereo in that?

yeah. i was a little scepitcal about not having a stereo with bass cause i wasnt abou tto tear up my brand new stereo for a sub. but the HK systme sounds perfect. just enough bass to satisfy me and not blow my daughters ear drums. and i must say that the DBM is stunning in the sunlight after a nice wax.

that was me just driving around looking for fun

nice... we need to get a local worcester meet going.. i know there are at least 3 of us on here.. and i know 4 or so more that arent on here.. any of you guys going to the hot dog annies meet tonight? i usually dont go to the nastycocks meets but hot dog annies sounds yummy

yeah. i was a little scepitcal about not having a stereo with bass cause i wasnt abou tto tear up my brand new stereo for a sub. but the HK systme sounds perfect. just enough bass to satisfy me and not blow my daughters ear drums. and i must say that the DBM is stunning in the sunlight after a nice wax.

Nice, I gotta hear that HK system soon. And I haven't seen too many of the bronze leggies in person, so I'd definitely like to check that out too.

Dunno if I'll be in Nash this week, if I do it won't be late seeing the new job and all. :redface: I'll let you know though. :)

nice... we need to get a local worcester meet going.. i know there are at least 3 of us on here.. and i know 4 or so more that arent on here.. any of you guys going to the hot dog annies meet tonight? i usually dont go to the nastycocks meets but hot dog annies sounds yummy

Ill definitly do some type of meet. meet at like blackstone or something then do a cruise

yesterday morning at Patrick Subaru, I was in for an oil change, saw an OBP debadged and tinted LGT, pretty big scrape down your drivers side.
Here's proof: Just 1 minute after buying my OBXT, I had 7 phone calls from insanely hot women, and got 7 dates out of it. Coincidence? I think not.

SWP 05-06 LGT in Sudbury, MA in my work parking lot for building 4, parked right next to the green path. You didn't have the 2.5 or GT badges, it just said SUBARU and LEGACY....but you had a hood scoop, and tints.

if you're on here, you know where we work :)

YOu have 555 on yr rear bumper?

That was me and Unclemat....he was tuning my freshly installed AVO front mount. :)

Yup that was me. When we were coming up on you My buddy said "thats modded. Sssswwaaayyyy bar...". what suspension do you have. looked sweet when you passed us. I want a white GT wagon sooo bad. should have got that instead of the sedan. some day :)

did you notice my License Plate?

Yup that was me. When we were coming up on you My buddy said "thats modded. Sssswwaaayyyy bar...". what suspension do you have. looked sweet when you passed us. I want a white GT wagon sooo bad. should have got that instead of the sedan. some day :)

did you notice my License Plate?

Yeah, we did, EJ25.... drop that 555, looks like fleet car number :lol:

Saw a meet with a couple subaru's, including 2 white subies. One white WRX and a white LGT with black rimsacross from planet fitness in burlington around 7 or so tonight. Odd place to meet. why didn't we get an invite?