LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Confusing LGT on the pike this morning around 8:30. I think its a Spec B (red leather and looks like spec B wheels) but the badging says 2.5GT :confused:

Anyone here?

SpecB badging appeared only in MY07 (if not MY08).

saw a silver BE (3rd gen sedan) legacy being towed off hereford street in boston today ~ 7am. it was being dragged by its heels (ie. rear wheels on the ground) :eek:

i wanted to stop the guy towing it but he was leaving just as i was approaching.

what's even stupider is that it was a flatbed tow truck, but a 330ci was on the flat bed and it was towing the legacy behind :rolleyes: = fail

boston street cleaning FTMFL, i swear it's just a cash cow for towing co's.

red Legacy (it drove by me and i only saw from the back) prob around 10something pm tonight driving west on Rt 20 right in Waltham. The intersection of Prospect St and Hammond St, there's a bank of america right there, and hannafords.

08/09 DGM LGT on Great Road in Acton at the intersection of Great Road/Powers Rd - you were going back towards Acton away from Littleton Center. Looks like you had an aftermarket grill and tints. I was going the other way stopped at the light - car looked really nice.

You on here?

Tough to say... ride is still firm, the car is much higher, which is noticable while driving. The car soaked up bumps better but I was driving carefully with several hundred pounds of tools and parts in the back, so who knows how it will be after an alignment and during my usual commute. I tried to dial in the camber as close as possible but it still needs tweaking. More results over this next week.

i spotted bmononana, jxjjang, katalyst, jaeGT, and GT_LTD_wagon (or something) last night ~7 pm in brookline. HA. :lol:

OK OK I'm changing my name:lol:, if I can. Yeah

I'm the old guy with the uncool user name, but a fast wagon !! . Is there a way to change your user name or do you just have to start a new profile? anyone know?:confused:

later,

LGT_Ltd_wagon (for the last time)...hopefully